Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Carrot Custard with Broccoli and Spinach
Carrots, broccoli, and spinach are soon to be more than just your typical ‘boring vegetables' with the Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Carrot Custard with Broccoli and Spinach. Try out this fantastic savory vegetable custard that will change your thoughts about healthy food. The foamy whip of spinach created with our Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser with Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Chargers’ help is a unique innovation that makes spinach foamy, light, and more palatable.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister - 1
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger - 2
- Eggs – 8
- Milk – 2 cups
- Vegetable milk cream – 2 cups
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Pepper – ½ tsp
- Nutmeg – 1 pinch
- Carrots - 2 cups chopped
- Broccoli – 1 medium
- Spinach – 1 bunch
- Toasted bread
- Peel the carrots and chop well.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets.
- Clean and cut the spinach.
- Take a saucepan, add water and salt, bring it to a boil and add carrots.
- Drain the water and mash the carrots to make a puree.
- Cook broccoli till tender, cool immediately by running ice-cold water over it. The broccoli should not lose its bright green color.
- Blanch spinach in salty water.
- Blend the spinach with some sheets of gelatin (soaked and melted).
- Strain the puree and fill it in the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser, charge it with 2 Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Chargers.
- Now keep the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser in the refrigerator to keep the custard cool.
- Take a large bowl and whisk the eggs with cream and milk.
- Add seasonings and carrot puree.
- You can use a cake mold or individual flan dishes for baking the pudding at 185 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can also cook the pudding in a water bath.
- When cooked, take out from the oven or water bath and let it cool.
- Now take it out from the mold and place it on the serving plate.
- With the help of Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser, dispense the spinach foam over your dish.
- Decorate with the toast and remaining broccoli before serving.
This recipe is an ideal choice for people who are looking for nutritious and flavorful recipes. With a flan base made from eggs and milk, the recipe includes three nutrient-rich vegetables. Let’s have a look at their benefits.
Carrots are a rich source of Vitamin A precursor, beta carotene. They also contain dietary fiber, vitamin K1, potassium, and antioxidants. They decrease the risk of diabetes, cholesterol, and heart diseases. Carrots are also beneficial for your bones and eyes.
Spinach is rich in iron and folic acid. It is also a good source of many antioxidants such as lutein, coumaric acid, beta carotene, ferulic acid, and violaxanthin. Spinach has proven benefits in preventing heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer.
Broccoli is an essential source of many vitamins and antioxidants. It is also rich in protein and dietary fiber. The vitamins and minerals in broccoli include Potassium, Magnesium, Selenium, Calcium, vitamins A, C, E, K, and B-complex.
Eggs provide high-quality protein that is absorbed readily in the body to promote muscle buildup. Eggs contain choline, omega three fatty acids, and good cholesterol. Eating eggs provides a feeling of fullness without increasing weight.
Best for children:
Vitamins and minerals are essential for the growth and development of children. Most children do not like the taste and texture of vegetables. Parents often find it difficult to feed their children with the necessary amount of vegetables daily.
The only solution is to make the vegetables exciting. When you modify the texture of vegetables, they are quickly eaten by kids of all ages. Serve them as puddings, and the kids will love them.
In this recipe, we have used carrots, spinach, and broccoli together to make it a powerhouse of nutrients. With a base made from eggs, it provides a great taste and the benefits of protein.
Best for Vegetarian Diets:
If you are a vegetarian, and you don’t mind eggs, this recipe is for you. Try this luxuriously flavorful treat, and you will not regret it. This recipe has its unique flavors. The best thing is, it is full of High Biological Protein.
Best for Elderly:
You can serve this foamy pudding to elderly people. This is very easy to chew, and therefore older people do not have any problem swallowing it. The best thing is that it contains all the nutrients that provide nourishment to elder people.
Best for Dieting:
The pudding is rich in protein and vitamins but does not contain any added fats, sugar or oil. That is why it is a suitable choice for people who are conscious of their calories. It is also an excellent recipe for tired from consuming tasteless diets for weight loss or diabetes.