Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Nitro Rosemary Plum Mousse and Spiced Cumin Cloud
Monsoon calls for yummy delicious dishes to be served and relished. This yummy mousse with a spicy topping is a perfect dish for your monsoon evenings. If you are looking for an amazing dish that is low in calories and will not spike up your blood sugar levels, then this is the one for you.
This recipe is a combination of amazing and healthy ingredients that are low-calorie, savory, and refreshing. Enjoy this amazing dish, save yourself from various issues like getting vitamin C from the plums, and make your defenses strong against infections and diseases. Get a boost of energy from your food and feel energized after few bites of this yummy sweet and spicy mousse.
To make this amazing mousse of Asian cuisine, you will need very little but full of flavors, ingredients, and tools and around fifty minutes from your time to combine them and create this relishing nitro rosemary plum mousse and spiced cumin cloud. The Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Canister gives this mousse a perfect consistency and texture.
This mousse does not require any expensive or rare ingredients. This delighting and delicious dish can provide you with the energy of the plums, a soothing effect of the rosemary, and opens up your eyes with the slight spiciness of the spiced cumin cloud.
This recipe mixes various flavors into an incredible and enjoyable dish with the coolness and freshness of NO2 to get the desired consistency through the whipped cream canister. Let’s see how this dish is made.
Total time for making the recipe
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
⦁ A Pan
⦁ Blender Machine
⦁ 200gms of Fresh Plum
⦁ 20gms of Grain Sugar
⦁ 10gms of Liquid Glucose
⦁ 30gms of honey
⦁ A twig of Fresh Rosemary
⦁ 150ml of Water
⦁ A nip of Salt
⦁ 10gms Cumin
⦁ 200ml of Lemon Juice
⦁ 300ml of Water
⦁ 10gms of Black Pepper
⦁ A nip of Soy Lecithin
This recipe is divide into 2 parts. First is the Rosemary Plum Mousse; next is the topping of spiced cumin cloud.
- You have to take the ripe plums for this recipe and have to cut them is in half. Remember to leave the skin on as it is the key step to get the color of the mousse.
- Then take a pan and add these sliced plums with sugar, rosemary twig, liquid glucose, a nip of salt, and water. Let this cook until the plums are tender.
- Then close the stove and let it cool down.
- After cooling the mixture, blend it in a blender, add honey for a glossy texture, and enhance the flavor.
- Sift the mixture through a strainer and then refrigerate it to cool down. Use a chilled whipped cream canister and a cooled-down mixture.
- Add the mixture to the whipped cream canister and add screw your whipped cream cartridge on it.
- Now use the whipped cream charger to charge your mixture to the consistency that you require.
- To make a spiced cumin cloud, add cumin, lemon juice, water, black pepper, and soy lecithin to a bowl; whip it up using a hand blender and top the mousse with this topping, and you are good to go!
How to make this recipe for a big crowd?
This recipe makes two servings in glasses. However, if you want to make it for more people, you can always increase the number of glasses. Still, if you want to make it for a big crowd, then you will have to take a big bowl and place your nitro rosemary plum mousse in it and then top it off with the cumin cloud by increasing the quantities of the ingredients to the number of people you want to serve.
What if we do not want to add the cumin cloud?
You decide that whether you want to add any flavors, toppings, or ingredients to the dish or not. We provide you with the best versions of the dishes; you can always tweak the recipe here and there up to your taste or follow our complete recipe and enjoy the original taste of the dish.
Is the whipped cream canister safe to use?
Yes, it is completely safe to use. This recipe uses a whipped cream canister to give you the desired consistency of the mousse by infusing it with the NO2 gas that is completely safe as NO2 is also present in the air, and the human body inhales this gas daily. Moreover, this gas has been used as a cooling agent for years in different drinks and recipes and has shown no side effects or issues so far.