Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Tomato Parmesan Cream Sauce
Tomato cream sauce is an Italian staple sauce that forms the base of many Italian dishes. Both homemade and store-bought versions of this sauce are extensively used for the flavoring of countless recipes. The Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Tomato Parmesan Cream Sauce gives this traditional recipe a unique twist to the sauce to make it exceptionally velvety, luscious, flavorful, and frothy. It was made possible with the help of Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser that wonderfully aerates the creamy sauces. The process is so hassle-free that you can manage it in a busy schedule. There is no need to spend your hard-earned money on store-bought sauce that is laden with unwanted ingredients when you can whip the tomato cream sauce conveniently at home. All you need to do is to stock your pantry with the ingredients required for the sauce. The recipe will become your ultimate choice whenever you need something convenient yet satisfying. Serve this easy and versatile tomato cream sauce over your favorite pasta. This sauce is a real-life saver for busy weeknights when you can simply stir some pasta for your kids in this sauce and serve.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- Butter – 1 ½ tablespoon
- Onion – 1 cup
- Garlic – ½ clove
- Tomato paste – ¼ cup
- Flour – ¾ teaspoon
- Crushed Tomatoes– 1 cup
- Heavy cream – ¾ cup
- Vegetable stock – ½ cup
- Granulated sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Parmesan – 1 tablespoon
- In a pot, melt butter and sauté the onion and garlic till translucent.
- Add the tomato paste and flour.
- Then add the crushed tomatoes, heavy cream, sugar, and vegetable stock.
- Let the mixture simmer for a few minutes.
- Turn off the flame and add grated parmesan.
- Add salt and pepper and stir the mixture.
- Pulse the mixture in a blender.
- Pour in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser through a sieve and funnel.
- Charge with one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger and shake about 16 – 18 times to infuse the nitrous oxide into the recipe.
- You can also use overripe tomatoes instead of canned tomato paste to save the cost of the recipe.
How to serve this versatile tomato parmesan cream sauce?
- You can always cook some pasta, dispense the sauce directly over it, add protein and vegetables of your choice, and serve. Garnish the dish with some more shredded Parmesan for a cheesy blast.
- Make a delicious lasagna by adding the tomato parmesan cream sauce in the layers.
- Toss the tomato parmesan cream sauce over cooked meatballs for a compelling twist in spaghetti meatballs.
- You can also use this sauce to substitute for the marinara sauce in many recipes, such as skillet chicken parmesan, lazy lasagna casserole, and chicken pesto lasagna rollups.
- Stir some vegetables such as spinach before blending for an interesting and nutritious sauce.
- Feel free to play with herbs and seasonings; use Italian seasoning, dried oregano, or basil to the sauce if you are an herb freak.
- Sprinkle the tomato parmesan cream pasta with cashews, and you will get amazed by the results. The cashews add an incredible depth of flavor and, of course, an irresistible crunch.
How to store tomato parmesan cream sauce?
The sauce keeps well in the fridge for a few days. However, the frozen sauce may lose its original texture.
Can you make the low-fat version of this sauce?
We are not in favor of making this sauce with low-fat alternatives for heavy cream. The acidity in the tomatoes may curdle the milk protein quickly and leave an undesirable texture in the sauce.
How can you create a vegan version of this recipe?
For a vegan tomato parmesan cream sauce, you will have to use any non-dairy cream or milk. There are no options for adding the cheese. Butter can be replaced by margarine or simply – olive oil.
Is it necessary to use sugar in tomato parmesan cream sauce?
We have added one teaspoon of sugar to the recipe because when we add sugar to simmering tomato sauce, it helps cut the acidity and creates a flavor balance in the sauce.
Which one is better – homemade or canned tomato paste?
We are used to putting canned tomato paste for the sake of convenience in our recipes. They are filled with dense tomato concentrate, which is not even very flavorful. Homemade tomato paste has a rich flavor if you have used the right kind of tomatoes. Making tomato paste at home is a little bit of a hassle, but you can make and store the prepared paste in an ice cube tray. When frozen, remove it from the tray and fill it in a Ziploc bag with a label. Use when required, and you can keep them in the freezer for even a year.
Want the ultimate Italian-themed dinner night with your family? Try our Nitrous Infused Tiramisu with Berries recipe for a light, scrumptious Italian dessert.