Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: White Chocolate Clouds Gelatin Foam
Gelatin is often perceived as a hard, wiggly jelly. However, gelatin is a versatile ingredient that gives different textures depending on the recipe and method of usage. In this recipe, we have used gelatin to make very delicate foam. This recipe will prepare white chocolate clouds by using just three ingredients – chocolate, water, and gelatin. However, the key component of this recipe is none other than our Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser and its best friend, Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger. You must use high-quality white chocolate to enjoy the best taste of this recipe. White chocolate is a versatile and economical ingredient that lies in almost every pantry and kitchen. We used it for topping our raspberries and blueberries, but you can use it with any fruit. You can also enhance the flavor of your desserts, such as brownies, cakes or chocolate mousse. You can also use it to replace whipped cream in pies and ice cream.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- Water – ¾ cup
- Gelatin – 1 gelatin sheet – 0.9%
- White chocolate – 1 cup – coarsely chopped
- Assorted fruits or berries
- Basil leaves
- Mint leaves
- Orange zest
- Take a pot and pour water into it.
- Place gelatin in it and wait for 10 minutes until the gelatin blooms.
- Heat the water over a medium flame while constantly stirring to dissolve the gelatin.
- Now add the chopped white chocolate chunks to this pot.
- Keep the flame low and let all the white chocolate melt completely while you stir this mixture.
- Once all chocolate gets melted, remove the pot from the flame and let it cool.
- Pour this mixture into the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser.
- Carefully seal the whipping siphon, and charge it with 1 Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger.
- Keep this charged siphon in the refrigerator for a couple of hours so that the gelatin sets.
- You can keep this mixture in the refrigerator for several days.
- Take a glass bowl and fill the bottom with your favorite fruits or berries.
- Shake the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser vigorously until you can feel the foam moving inside.
- Dispense carefully on top of the fruits and garnish with basil leaves, mint leaves and orange zest.
- You can also serve this dessert in individual glasses.
What is white chocolate?
White chocolate is a key ingredient in baking and other desserts. You can use it to create creamy and delicate mousse, delicious ganache, glaze, ice cream, or use it as a coating or topping. Most people don’t consider white chocolate as chocolate. To support their argument, they say that white chocolate doesn’t contain cocoa particles. The white chocolate only contains cocoa butter, processed with sugar, vanilla flavoring, milk solids, and lecithin as an emulsifier.
Where does cocoa butter come from?
Cocoa beans are extracted from their pods, and then they go through a long process that includes fermentation, drying, and roasting. After these processes, they crack open, and their shells are discarded to yield a nib. These chocolate nibs are grinded to form a paste that is called chocolate liquor.
Most manufacturers separate this chocolate liquor into its components – cocoa solids, which contain the flavor and cocoa butter, which contain the fats.
Cocoa butter is an essential component of white chocolate.
Is white chocolate healthy?
White chocolate is primarily made from cocoa butter, milk solids and sugar. These ingredients make the white chocolate a source of saturated fat and simple sugar. Therefore we can’t say that it is healthy food.
However, as we are making foam from the white chocolate in a whipping siphon, it will increase in volume, and therefore the number of calories per serving will automatically decrease.
What is the benefit of eating white chocolate?
White chocolate is made with a generous amount of milk or milk solids. It is a good source of calcium. An average bar of white chocolate that weighs 3 ounces may contain up to 169 milligrams of calcium. Considering that the recommended dietary allowance for a normal person is around 1000 – 1200 milligrams of calcium per day.
Calcium is required for the normal function of muscles, heart and nerves. It also reduces the risk of many diseases such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure and stroke. The intake of calcium is essential to maintain your teeth and bones in a healthy state.