Galaxy Gas Gastronomy
580 Grams Per Tank
The New Galaxy Gas Value Brand
6 Tanks - Original
SALE $239.99 PER CASE
Nitrous Oxide N2O 580 Gram Tanks
Galaxy Gas Gastronomy Nitrous Oxide N2O 580g Tank Features
- Highest value nitrous oxide tanks - 6 TANKS
- Stainless steel casing
- Ability to hold 580 grams of high quality nitrous oxide N2O
- Each tank comes with a quality nozzle tip
- Must be used with pressure regulator for optimal results
NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL OR RECREATIONAL USE
- The inhalation, or consumption, of nitrous oxide outside of a monitored clinical setting may have dangerous effects on your health.
- It is a violation of federal law to possess nitrous oxide, or any substance containing nitrous oxide, with the intent to breathe, inhale, or consume it for the purpose of intoxication.
- It is a violation of federal law to knowingly distribute or dispense nitrous oxide, or any substance containing nitrous oxide, to a person who intends to breathe, inhale, or consume it for the purpose of intoxication.
DANGER: MAY CAUSE OR INTENSIFY A FIRE. OXIDIZER CONTAINS GAS UNDER PRESSURE; MAY EXPLODE IF HEATED. MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS OR DIZZINESS. MAY DISPLACE OXYGEN AND CAUSE RAPID SUFFOCATION. MAY CAUSE FROSTBITE TO VITAL INTERNAL ORGANS.
Do not handle any products until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Keep these products stored away from any combustible materials, clothing included. Keep valves and fittings free from grease and oil. Avoid breathing or inhaling any gas.
Do not get in eyes, on skin, or clothing. Use and store only outdoors or in well-ventilated spaces. Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, and either eye or face protection when handling gaseous products.
IN CASE OF A FIRE: If safe to do so, stop any leakages coming from the product. Securely store your products to prevent any causes of fire. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with container supplier/owner instructions. Use a backflow prevention device in the piping. Close the valve after each use and when the product is empty. Use only with equipment rated for cylinder pressure. Do not open the valve until the cylinder is connected to equipment prepared for use. Only use equipment constructed of compatible materials. ALWAYS open the valve slowly. Use only with equipment cleaned for oxygen service. Protect from sunlight when temperatures exceed 52°C (125°F). Read and follow the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) before use.
IF PRODUCT IS INHALED: Remove affected person(s) away from contact with the products and bring said individual(s) to fresh air and keep the person(s) comfortable for proper breathing. Call a POISON CENTER, doctor/physician, or dial 911 if you feel unwell.
IF PRODUCT IS ON SKIN: Thaw affected, frosted body parts with lukewarm water. Do not rub, touch, or meddle with the affected area. Receive medical attention IMMEDIATELY.