Galaxy Gas Infusion Blue Raspberry Chargers
Galaxy Gas Infusion Blue Raspberry Charger Features
- Nitrous oxide chargers encased in stainless steel
- Each charger contains 8 grams of pure nitrous oxide
- Preserves the flavor of your infused beverages and dishes
- Available in packs of 24, 50, & 100
NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL OR RECREATIONAL USE
- The inhalation, or consumption, of nitrous oxide outside of a monitored clinical setting may have dangerous effects on your health.
- It is a violation of federal law to possess nitrous oxide, or any substance containing nitrous oxide, with the intent to breathe, inhale, or consume it for the purpose of intoxication.
- It is a violation of federal law to knowingly distribute or dispense nitrous oxide, or any substance containing nitrous oxide, to a person who intends to breathe, inhale, or consume it for the purpose of intoxication.
DANGER: MAY CAUSE OR INTENSIFY A FIRE. OXIDIZER CONTAINS GAS UNDER PRESSURE; MAY EXPLODE IF HEATED. MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS OR DIZZINESS. MAY DISPLACE OXYGEN AND CAUSE RAPID SUFFOCATION. MAY CAUSE FROSTBITE TO VITAL INTERNAL ORGANS.
Do not handle any products until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Keep these products stored away from any combustible materials, clothing included. Keep valves and fittings free from grease and oil. Avoid breathing or inhaling any gas.
Do not get in eyes, on skin, or clothing. Use and store only outdoors or in well-ventilated spaces. Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, and either eye or face protection when handling gaseous products.
IN CASE OF A FIRE: If safe to do so, stop any leakages coming from the product. Securely store your products to prevent any causes of fire. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with container supplier/owner instructions. Use a backflow prevention device in the piping. Close the valve after each use and when the product is empty. Use only with equipment rated for cylinder pressure. Do not open the valve until the cylinder is connected to equipment prepared for use. Only use equipment constructed of compatible materials. ALWAYS open the valve slowly. Use only with equipment cleaned for oxygen service. Protect from sunlight when temperatures exceed 52°C (125°F). Read and follow the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) before use.
IF PRODUCT IS INHALED: Remove affected person(s) away from contact with the products and bring said individual(s) to fresh air and keep the person(s) comfortable for proper breathing. Call a POISON CENTER, doctor/physician, or dial 911 if you feel unwell.
IF PRODUCT IS ON SKIN: Thaw affected, frosted body parts with lukewarm water. Do not rub, touch, or meddle with the affected area. Receive medical attention IMMEDIATELY.