Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: BBQ Dressing with BBQ Salad
Are you about to fire up your grill? Of course, and you are pretty sure about your mains – grilled chicken, marinated shrimps, lamb chops, or perfectly cooked steak. But the difficult part is to decide about the BBQ salads. The Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: BBQ Dressing with BBQ Salad is an ultimate hit for barbecues, parties, and potlucks. You can also replace your weeknight dinner with this perfect salad. The BBQ salad is full of protein and flavored with a tantalizing sweet and sour BBQ dressing. So whether you are on a diet or looking for some kids-friendly salad recipes, try the BBQ salad with unique BBQ dressing whipped in the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser. The salad is always a family favorite for kids and adults alike. Make suitable alterations with the ingredients to tailor the salad for your palate. For example, give a fruity twist by adding some berries, apples, or pineapple chunks, and the salad will become even more refreshing. Omit any of the ingredients if your family doesn’t have a palate for it. Or if anyone is allergic to any ingredients.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- BBQ sauce – ½ cup
- Canola oil – 2/3 cup + 2 tablespoons
- Pineapple juice – ½ cup
- Raspberry vinegar – 3 ½ tablespoons
- Sour cream – ½ cup
- Cilantro – 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Chicken breasts – 2 – boneless, skinless, and thinly sliced
- Kosher salt – 1 pinch
- Ground black pepper – ¼ teaspoon
- Romaine lettuce – 6 cups – diced
- Roma tomato – 1 – diced
- Canned corn kernels – ¾ cup – drained
- Canned black beans – ¾ cup – drained and rinsed
- Diced red onion – ¼ cup
- Shredded cheddar cheese – ½ cup
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese – ¼ cup
- Tortilla strips – ¼ cup
- Prepared BBQ dressing – ¾ cup
- Pulse all ingredients with the help of a blender.
- Pour in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser through a sieve and funnel.
- Charge with one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger and shake thoroughly 6 – 8 times to infuse the nitrous oxide into the recipe.
- Shake more if you require a thicker consistency of the BBQ dressing.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium heat. Drizzle some olive oil.
- Add seasoned chicken breasts to the skillet and let cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- When done from both sides, take out from the skillet and let them cool.
- Dice the chicken breast into small pieces.
- Take a large bowl and place the romaine lettuce in it.
- Next, add chicken, tomato, onion, beans, corn, and cheese.
- Dispense the BBQ dressing directly over the salad and toss gently to mix.
Which one is better – homemade or ready-made barbecue sauce?
The best way to finish off a bottle of BBQ sauce is to create an interesting sauce or vinaigrette that works best for any type of salad. If you are conscious about what you are putting in your body, you must be reluctant to use the ordinary BBQ sauces from the supermarket shelves. On the other hand, organic and healthy barbecue sauces are too expensive for most of us. Therefore the best option is to make your barbecue sauce at home. It takes only five minutes and few ingredients to make a delicious barbecue sauce. Moreover, making anything at home gives you better control over its ingredients.
As the base ingredient of any barbecue sauce, you must have tomato ketchup at your hand before you start preparing your homemade barbecue sauce. You can choose organic ketchup if you prefer, instead of the conventional one.
How to make Barbecue sauce at home?
Drizzle this creamy, convenient dressing over some warm grilled chicken for a blast of flavors. Prepare some ice-cold lemonade and some crusty bread, and your weekday dinner is ready. You can use your homemade barbecue sauce in countless ways. Here is how you can make one;
Take a heavy saucepan and add tomato ketchup (1 ½ cups), mustard (you can take whole grain or yellow), Worcestershire sauce (1/4 cup), lemon juice (1/4 cup), brown sugar (1/4 cup), chili powder (1 teaspoon), pepper (1/4 teaspoon). Bring to boil and let it simmer for 3 minutes. Cool and pour in a sterilized bottle. The barbecue sauce can be kept in the fridge for one or two weeks.
What can I substitute for raspberry vinegar?
You can also use sherry vinegar if raspberry vinegar is not available. Berries best complement the tangy tartness of the vinegar, but you can use any vinegar of your choice to whip up this dressing.
What does Raspberry vinegar taste like?
Raspberry vinegar is somewhat like a raspberry jam and red wine vinegar. The sweetly tangy taste of raspberry flavor excites the taste buds and makes your salad more appetizing. In addition, it surely brightens up all salad ingredients that you are using.
How to make raspberry vinegar at home?
- Place some raspberries in a large bowl and roughly smash them with the backside of a spoon.
- Add 2 cups of cider vinegar, white wine, or any other vinegar of your choice.
- Keep it covered for a couple of days.
- Then strain the vinegar through a cheesecloth without squeezing the raspberries.
- Add 1/3 cup sugar and bring to boil.
- Fill in a sterilized bottle when cool, and don’t forget to label the bottle.
Want to have the best cookout this summer? Make sure to serve our Nitrous Infused Pineapple Kiwi Tequila to make your cookout all the more fun!