Cheese fondue is a great treat for hosting parties, celebrating birthdays, Christmas, and New Year Eve dinners. Though it seems fancy by name, it is super easy to make at home. We have given a little twist to the original recipe of the easy cheese fondue with the Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Chilled Cheddar Fondue infused with a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser. We used cheddar cheese instead of Swiss cheese and did not use any wine in the recipe. We kept the recipe and ingredients very simple so that you can prepare it in fifteen minutes. However, it tastes best when served chilled. Homemade chilled cheddar fondue is wonderful, creamy, and indulgent. It is a versatile dip that can be served with almost anything as an appetizer. The rich, creamy flavors will leave your guests craving for more.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister - 1
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger - 2
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sour cream – ½ cup
- Cheddar cheese – ½ cup
- Agar-agar – ½ teaspoon
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Chili sauce – 2 drops
- Mix agar agar in milk. Pour this milk into a saucepan. Bring to boil and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it cool for a while.
- Pour it into a blender while still, it is lukewarm, and add sour cream and cheddar cheese.
Blend until all the things get well mixed.
- Now pour into a 0.5 L Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser through a funnel and sieve.
- Attach one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger, charge, and shake for about 10 to 12 times.
- Chill in the refrigerator for about four to six hours before serving.
Why is this Cheddar fondue so popular?
Here is why the cheddar fondue is so popular;
- Super Easy: It won’t require you to search for any fancy ingredients in the grocery store. Everything is probably lying there in your pantry, and you can whip up the recipe in just 15 minutes.
- Delicious: This cheddar fondue turns out tasty, creamy, and indulgent.
- A Party Favorite: The Cheddar fondue is a crowd-pleaser, and you can serve it with anything from crackers to veggies at a party.
What can you dip in cheddar fondue?
When it comes to deciding the dippers for your cheddar fondue, you can show a lot of creativity to impress your guests. But here are some of the most common options that you can consider presenting at a party or dinner with your cheddar fondue.
- Crackers, bread, pretzels chips
- Fruits such as apples, pineapple or pears.
- Filet mignon
- Vegetables such as broccoli, celery and cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, steamed potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, pickles, bell peppers, parsnips, and many more.
Which cheese you can use in cheddar fondue?
We have used cheddar cheese as the name of our recipe suggests; however you can try the recipe with Swiss cheese. The Swiss cheese ideal for use in the cheese fondue is Gruyere and Emmentaler. Other than Swiss cheese, you can also experiment with other cheeses that melt quickly, can you such as Beaufort, Blue cheese, Brie, Comte, and Tete de Moine.
For now, can you store this dip in the fridge?
You can store this dip for up to ten days in the fridge.
Can you freeze this dip?
You can freeze cheddar fondue in an airtight container for later use. Thaw the dip in the fridge overnight before use. In this way, you can use frozen cheddar fondue for up to three months.
How to make a delicious chilled cheddar fondue?
You must use a good fresh quality cheese. For a rich and smooth flavor, you should use cheese that is high in fat content. It is better to shred the cheese at home. Avoid using shredded cheese.
What is the benefit of making Cheddar fondue in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser?
Aerating a cheddar fondue in Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser makes it extra light, creamy and fluffy. This fluffiness gives a restaurant-style touch to the dip. Whipping the cheddar fondue in a whipped cream dispenser increases the dip volume and makes it possible to reduce the per-serving costs of the preparation. You can serve more guests even if you have used moderate quantities of ingredients. A cheddar fondue whipped in a cream whipper also has a reduced amount of calories.