Want to up your Barista game? Then you should definitely try to make the Cinnamon-spiced Latte at home. This Latte is extremely delicious and healthy, but to make it, you need some special equipment. This recipe is impossible without the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser and the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Cartridges.
Once you have all the necessary equipment, things will get easier for you, as now all you need to do is follow the recipe given below. We have listed down all the ingredients and instructions in this recipe to enable you to make this Latte without breaking a sweat. If you properly follow all the steps, your Cinnamon-spiced Latte will be ready in just a few minutes.
Lastly, we have given a brief guide that gives some much-needed clarity towards the end. We have answered some important questions such as the best food pairings for Cinnamon-spiced Latte, variations in the recipe, and the health benefits of the Latte.
Total time for making the recipe
- GEVALIA House Blend: 2/3 Cup
- Ground Cinnamon: 1 tsp.
- Sugar: ¼ cup
- Cold Water: 6 Cups (1-1/2 qt.)
- Milk (Warmed): 1 Cup
- Place the coffee in a filter, sprinkle with cinnamon and empty it into a container.
- Grab the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser.
- Pour the mixture into the dispenser.
- Charge the Dispenser with the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger.
- Shake the mixture well.
- Then pour it into a glass and serve it.
Variation in the Recipe?
Unfortunately, there are no variations of this recipe, but that is not necessarily a bad thing. When you change up the ingredients, it can severely impact the taste and texture of the Latte. So, to be safe, follow the recipe we have discussed and don't miss the steps. However, if you are vegan-friendly or allergic to a few ingredients, you can find replacements for them.
No matter what you decide to do, please ensure that you have the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser at home. Without proper equipment, you will not be able to make the Cinnamon-spiced Latte.
Does the Cinnamon-spiced Latte have Benefits?
Cinnamon has several benefits, and we have discussed them below:
- Supports gut health.
- Helps manage blood pressure.
- Lowers blood sugar.
- Beneficial for an Ageing brain.
- Cinnamon is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral.
However, we cannot guarantee whether the Cinnamon-spiced Latte offers any benefits. We recommend that you drink this Latte in moderation as it has strong ingredients. You should also not drink this before going to bed, as its strength can impact your sleep patterns.
How to Serve the Cinnamon-spiced Latte?
There are several different ways of serving the Cinnamon-spiced Latte, but which method of serving should you choose? This part is tough for people because there are many ways to serve the Latte. However, there is nothing to worry about, as below we have discussed some serving ideas that you can try:
- Fruits: You can serve the Cinnamon-spiced Latte with fruits such as berries and raspberries. However, you can try different fruits with the Latte as well.
- Ice: Ice is a basic ingredient, but it can help bring life to a drink. However, you should not add more than 3 cubes to the glass, as ice can also spoil the drink's flavor.
- Serve the Latte Chilled: We would recommend serving the Latte chilled. All you have to do is chill it in the refrigerator for 20 – 30 minutes before serving it to the guests.
- Use a Glass: Try to use a glass for a Latte, as it will help brighten up the drink's appearance.
Best Food Pairing for Cinnamon-spiced Latte?
Now that you know how to serve the Cinnamon-spiced Latte, let's discuss the type of foods that go well with them. Below is a list of items that generally pair well with the Cinnamon-spiced Latte:
- French Toast
- Coffee Cake
- Cheese Dishes
- Plain Butter Croissant
While this is generally the list of items that pair well with the Cinnamon-spiced Latte, we recommend being creative and trying different items with the drink. The idea is to have food that tastes well with the drink, so there is no harm in thinking out of the box.