Mozzarella, the perfect thread like cheese that is yummy and at the same time gives a beautiful look to the pizza or any dish in which it is added. Mozzarella cheese is delicious, and the dips made from this cheese are on another level. You might know how to make Caprese salad; it is an Italian dish with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, sweet basil, seasoning, and olive oil.
However, this recipe is a special touch to the common Caprese salad. This contains tomatoes, it has basil and even mozzarella, but the way it is made is completely different. This is not your normal Caprese salad with slices of mozzarella or tomatoes. Rather it has tomatoes filled with mozzarella foam which is extremely delicious and quite easy to eat as you have only to pick up tomatoes, and you are good to go.
To prepare this delicious and mouthwatering starter, you will need approximately four hours for cooking, fifteen minutes to leave the ingredients and ten minutes to gather the ingredients. Then you will need some pieces of equipment and a few ingredients, and your special version of Caprese salad with Nitro Mozzarella Espuma will be ready in no time. The Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser makes the Mozzarella Espuma very light, foamy, and frothy that you and even your guests will love.
This starter is very easy to make. A cook having medium level expertise can easily prepare this delicious dish in no time. It can be made for a huge crowd and is a perfect dish for people looking for weight loss. You can also make it in huge volumes and store it for use later on. It is a perfect twist to a simple salad and now, without further wait, let’s see how we can prepare this delicious recipe.
Total time for making the recipe
4 Hours and 25 Minutes
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
⦁ 120 ml of cream
⦁ 40 ml of olive oil
⦁ 120 grams of mozzarella
⦁ 120 ml of mozzarella water
⦁ 120 ml of milk
⦁ 2 grams of agar-agar
⦁ 1 pinch of salt
⦁ 1 pinch of pepper
- To prepare Nitro Mozzarella Espuma, take a pot and add in mozzarella water and cream, olive oil, milk and agar-agar.
- Mix the ingredients and turn on the flame. Bring the mixture to a boil and keep stirring continuously.
- Let the mixture boil for one minute, and do not stop stirring it. Then leave the mixture to cool down a little bit.
- Take mozzarella cheese and dice it till the mixture is cooling down. Then add the diced mozzarella pieces to a blender and pour in the boiled mixture that is now cooled down.
- Blend both to produce a homogenous mixture. Season this mixture with some salt and pepper from the mill.
- Take your whipped cream canister and pour the blended mixture through a sieve and funnel in it.
- Make sure to press down any lumps using a spatula and pour even the last bit of content of the mixture into the canister.
- Then screw on the head of the whipped cream canister and screw on a single whipped cream charger on the canister.
- Then shake the canister around twelve to fourteen times to let the ingredients infuse properly.
- Place the whipped cream canister in a laying position in the fridge while leaving every part attached for at least four hours.
- To serve, take baby tomatoes, cut their top and empty them from the center, leaving the shell of tomatoes and a little bit of pulp, then fill it with the prepared Mozzarella Espuma and add a basil leaf for garnishing and serve as Caprese salad or you can make tomato soup and serve it as a topping for it.
Why is Olive Oil beneficial?
Olive oil is great for heart health and is also very beneficial for other health related issues. It is rich in polyphenols which makes it great for fighting off stress and provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is also great for promoting cardiovascular health and helps with preventing heart attacks, and lowers the level of cholesterol in the bloodstream. Using olive oil for a longer period can help with decreasing the risk of various cancers, including colon and breast cancer. Then olive oil also improves brain health and function and provides healthy memory. It can easily alter the mood by increasing it and provides brain nourishment to increase healthy mental behavior and eliminate depression. Olive oil also helps with fighting inflammation and helps with decreasing pain. It boosts bone health and strength and supports gut health as well. It is also beneficial for type II diabetes patients to balance blood sugar levels. Olive oil also supports the immune system and might cater you to losing weight. It is one of the healthiest oils to cook with and is easily added to the daily diet.
What are the benefits of eating Mozzarella?
Cheese is known to have many benefits, and mozzarella is no different. Mozzarella cheese boosts the immune system as it has good nutritional values. It also neutralizes the pathogenic bacteria and viruses present inside the human body. Mozzarella cheese is known to build and repair muscles of the human body. It is an important source of protein that also helps with supporting the nervous system. It helps with synthesizing the neurotransmitters for the brain and helps with improving the functions such as attention, thinking, memory and learning. Mozzarella cheese nourishes the brain, and its high fat content helps relieve the brain fog and supports cognitive functions. It is a great cheese for anemia as it helps provide oxygen to muscles. Mozzarella cheese fights fatigue and boosts the mood and is also a great food for pregnancy as it contains vitamin B12 in large quantities. It benefits the skin, regulates blood pressure, and helps complete bone health, preventing fractures, frail bones, and osteoporosis. It also helps with eye health due to high quantities of vitamin A and is very easy to add to the diet.
What is the recipe of tomato soup that goes best with this version of Nitro Mozzarella Espuma?
You can use any recipe for making tomato soup. Here is a simple recipe for the delicious soup that goes best with this Nitro Mozzarella Espuma. You can make this tomato soup and then top it off with some Nitro Mozzarella Espuma and enjoy the cheesy and tomato flavors together.
- To make the tomato soup, you will have to cook the tomatoes by heating butter in a saucepan or pot and adding bay leaves.
- Sauté the bay leaves for a few seconds and then add chopped garlic and onion.
- Stir the mixture and sauté the onions until they turn soft in three to four minutes.
- Add in your chopped tomatoes and salt as per your taste. Mix it well, and then cover the pot.
- Let it simmer on low to medium heat until the tomatoes turn soft, taking around eight to ten minutes.
- Keep an eye on the tomatoes. If they start burning, add a splash of water. Otherwise, there is no need for water as the tomato juice will work well to soften the tomatoes.
- Once tomatoes have softened, remove them from the heat and let them cool.
- Remove the bay leaves and add the remaining tomato mixture to the blender jar. Blend till purée, and a smooth consistency is formed.
- Strain and move it to the pot, leaving seeds behind. Then add in water and sugar mix it well.
- Place the pot on low heat and let it simmer till soup becomes hot and not boiling and reaches a perfect consistency.
- Add fresh black pepper from the mill and mix.
- Now, dish out the soup in a bowl and dispense some Nitro Mozzarella Espuma on top of it to give it a delicious taste and look.