- Heavy cream – ½ cup
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Pepper – ½ teaspoon
- Garlic clove – 1 tablespoon – chopped
- Shallots – 1 tablespoon – chopped
- Vegetable stock – 1 cup
- Powdered sugar – 2 teaspoon
- Tabasco – ¼ teaspoon
- Pumpkin puree – 1 ½ cup
- Butter oil – 1 tablespoon
- In a large pot, heat the clarified butter.
- Saute garlic and shallots.
- Add pumpkin puree, vegetable stock, it, and all the spices.
- Pulse in a blender until smooth.
- Mix the heavy cream and pour in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser through a sieve and funnel.
- Charge with one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger and keep in a bain-marie or water bath at 75 degrees.
- Shake vigorously before serving.
- Dunk your favorite bread and enjoy the soup.
How to make pumpkin puree from scratch?
If you don’t have a premade pumpkin puree, add diced pumpkin to the sautéed garlic and shallots. Then deglaze with vegetable stock and cook till the pumpkin becomes tender. Add water if required. Blend using a stick blender, or pour and pulse in a blender.
Can you roast the pumpkin for making the puree?
You can also roast pumpkin wedges for a more flavorful, decadent pumpkin puree. Roasting makes the taste of pumpkin sweeter and richer. You can also add some flavoring by rubbing the spices of your choice over the pumpkin pieces before rubbing them.
How to make Thai Vegan Pumpkin soup?
For making the Thai vegan version of this delicious soup, you can replace cream with coconut cream. Add a little bit of ginger and cilantro for a typical Thai-style soup. Adding curry powder is also a good option, but the spices do not overwhelm the real pumpkin flavors. You can also use butternut squash for making this recipe.
8 Reasons why you should make this pumpkin soup:
- Making the soup is very easy and convenient.
- The soup requires very common ingredients that are probably present in your pantry.
- The leftover soup even becomes more flavorful so that you can make it in advance.
- The pumpkin soup is an ideal way to consume fresh pumpkins.
- It is a very economical and budget-friendly meal.
- It is a super winter comfort food.
- Whipping up the soup in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser makes it very light and fluffy and reduces the number of calories per serving.
- Kids and adults both like it both.
Ten health benefits of eating pumpkin soup:
- Pumpkin soup boosts your energy by providing complete nutrition.
- Pumpkin soup contains carotenoids that make vitamin A in the body and strengthen your vision.
- Pumpkin soup helps prevent cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Pumpkin soup contains vitamins that help improve the functioning of the immune system.
- Pumpkin soup is rich in zinc, copper, and magnesium, which help regulate the body’s metabolism.
- Pumpkin soup contains calcium which improves bone health.
- Pumpkin soup regulates the digestive system.
- Pumpkin soup provides a lot of soluble fiber, which offers great benefits for health.
- Pumpkin soup is rich in antioxidants.
- Pumpkin soup keeps you full and lets you abstain from eating unhealthy foods.