The Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: White Chocolate with Grapefruit and Lemon is an exotic blend of fresh citrus flavors from lemons and grapefruits, combined with white chocolate. The smoky meringues give a heavenly taste to this delicacy. There is no need for a restaurant to tantalize your taste buds when you can create such flavorful desserts at home using Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser and Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Chargers.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- White chocolate – 1 cup
- Whipping Cream – 2 ¼
- Eggs – 2
- Egg yolks – 3
- Caster sugar – 2 teaspoon
- Gold Gelatin – 4 sheets
- Egg whites – 4
- Caster sugar – ½ cup
- Icing sugar – ½ cup
- Hay – 2 handfuls – large
- Egg whites – 4
- Lemons – 5 – zested with flesh and cut into segments.
- Caster sugar – 1 1/8 cup
- Water – ¼ cup
- Caster Sugar – ½ cup
- Pink grapefruit juice – 1 ¾ cups
- Atomized glucose – 2 ¾ tablespoons
- Dextrose – 2 teaspoons
- Ice cream stabilizer – 1 teaspoon
- Gold gelatin – 4 sheets
- Milk – 3 cups
- Liquid glucose – 2 tablespoons
- White chocolate – 2 cups
- 2 springs of lavender, flowers picked and reserved.
- Melt white chocolate over a double boiler.
- Beat the whipping cream.
- Whisk the eggs, sugar, and egg yolks in a bain-marie until it gets a thick texture.
- Immerse the gelatin sheets in cold water and leave for 5 minutes.
- Pour this gelatin water over the hot sabayon and bring it to room temperature.
- Now add the melted white chocolate to this sabayon and mix thoroughly.
- Gently mix in the whipped cream and keep the mixture in the fridge until chilled.
- Preheat your oven at 176 degrees Fahrenheit and Mark ¼.
- Whisk the egg whites and sugar till they form stiff peaks.
- Now fold the caster sugar lightly in whipped egg yolks.
- In a baking tray, spread the meringue as dots with the help of a piping bag. Make their top pointed by pulling the bag up.
- Bake for 90 minutes or 1 ½ hour.
- Take a large pot and cover its base with hay, take a tray, and set the meringues over it. Cover with foil and place on a stove for at least 2 hours. Slowly the hay will burn and release smoke. This hay smoke will impart a great flavor to your meringues.
- Take a pan and cook the lemon juice, lemon zest, and reserved segments with sugar in it.
- When the sauce becomes thick, strain it and let it cool
- Boil sugar and water to make syrup. Mix pink grapefruit juice, atomized glucose, ice cream stabilizer, and dextrose in this syrup.
- Let it cool in the fridge, then put it in the ice cream maker until it freezes.
- Let the gelatin leaves soak in cold water for five minutes, so they get soft.
- Take a pan, pour the milk in it and cook on a light flame.
- Add glucose and white chocolate, mix well.
- Add the gelatin to this mixture and let it cool.
- Now fill this white chocolate syphon in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser and charge with 1 Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger.
- Put the white chocolate mousse in the center of the plate.
- Put one scoop of grapefruit sorbet on the mousse.
- Dispense out some white chocolate mixture from Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser in the form of droplets around the mousse.
- Top each droplet of the siphon with the meringue. Drizzle the dish with lemon sauce and scatter some lavender.
About White Chocolate with Grape Fruit and Lemons:
You can amaze your guests by preparing this unique dessert for Christmas or any other occasion. The citrus fruits add to the freshness, and this dessert is likely to become a new holiday favorite of your family.
With the freshness of grapefruit and tangy lemons, the soft and creamy chocolate mousse and chocolate siphon will melt in your mouth.