The Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Cappuccino Mousse with Gluten Free Chocolate Cake is a great way to impress your coffee lover friends. You can serve the mousse in ramekins, custard cups, jars, or teacups. Get as creative as you can with this fluffy coffee-flavored delight. With just the right amount of bitterness and sweetness, this coffee mousse is an ultimate hit. The Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser instantly adds so much foamy texture to the mousse that it will melt in your mouth. We have given a unique twist to the recipe using this cappuccino mousse topping for chocolate cake. The cake we have baked to make this unique dessert gluten-free, meaning it does not contain flour. The decadent, gluten-free chocolate cake with the cappuccino mousse is the ultimate dessert for all occasions. Coffee and chocolate are best companions for each other. You can make the dessert in advance and refrigerate it for convenience. It tastes best when eaten chilled. Or you can just whip up the simple cappuccino mousse and enjoy it after dinner to satisfy your caffeine craving. Make it for a large group or just your own family – a two-ingredient recipe is incredibly simple and quick.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- Butter – ½ cup
- Semisweet chocolate – 5 oz.
- Eggs – 3 – separated
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – 1 tablespoon
- A pinch of salt
- Heavy Cream – 1 ½ cups
- Strong Espresso – ¾ cup
- Take a spring foam pan with a removable base, grease it, and line it with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites.
- Use a bain-marie or water bath to melt butter and chocolate. Stir until they form a smooth mixture.
- Remove from heat and let it cool slightly.
- Add one egg yolk and whisk. Repeat until all egg yolks are incorporated into the mixture.
- Add cocoa powder and salt and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Whisk the egg whites until they become foamy. Add sugar and continue to whisk until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold the chocolate mixture in the egg whites.
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking pan and keep it in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Take it out from the oven and let it cool completely in the pan.
- When the cake becomes cool, dispense the cappuccino mousse over it with the help of a spatula.
- Cover and refrigerate for four to six hours before serving.
- Before serving, remove the cake from the pan with the help of a warm knife.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder on top of the cake, and cut the cake into slices before serving.
- In a bowl, mix heavy cream with prepared espresso.
- Pour in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser and charge with one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger to infuse the nitrous oxide into the ingredients.
- Keep refrigerated for a few hours so that the mousse becomes chilled.
- Dispense as desired.
Why should you make this cappuccino mousse?
Many reasons will compel you to make this coffee mousse for yourself or your party.
- Make-Ahead: Do you crave dessert every night? Or have to arrange for a party within a very busy schedule? Then, you can make the dessert ahead of time and get carefree.
- Just 2 Ingredients: Yes, there are just a few recipes in the world that are so delicious with just two ingredients. It means there is no hassle of collecting ingredients for making the dessert.
- Adaptable: You can make the dessert in double and halve quantities as per your requirements.
- Versatile: The Cappuccino mousse is a dessert in itself, but you can freeze it and eat it like ice cream. Cappuccino mousse is also an ideal topping for cakes, lattes, and other desserts.
- Egg and Gelatin free: The Cappuccino mousse does not contain raw eggs or gelatin, so people avoiding these ingredients can enjoy them.
Why is my Cappuccino mousse not flavorful?
If you want a distinguished coffee flavor on your taste buds, start with a strong brewed coffee. When you make the recipe with a weak coffee, you will end up with a dessert with a weak coffee flavor. However, as the recipe depends only on two ingredients, only a strong coffee base will make it rich and decadent.
How to make a strong espresso?
The strong espresso base is the flavoring of this cappuccino mousse. Therefore it is essential to give special attention to this part. Here is how we did it.
- We used evaporated milk to make the espresso strong and creamy.
- Boil the evaporated milk to a stage where there is a lot of froth on it.
- Add espresso powder and stir thoroughly to combine.
- Simmer on low heat for two minutes and remove from heat.
If you love all things chocolate, you'll love our Nitrous Infused Oreo Café Latte!