Deconstructed Mojito Cream
Galaxy Gas Nitrous Infused Recipes
Are you fond of the Mojito flavor to the extent that you would love to taste every component used in Mojito? Here is Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Deconstructed Mojito Cream rendition of traditional Mojito so that you can experiment with your favorite flavors. You can prepare this refreshing drink at home. All you need is one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger and one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser. Once you learn to make this refreshing drink, you can perform exciting experiments according to your taste.
- Rum – 1.7 fl oz
- Kahlua (or Tia Maria) – 2 tbsp
- Powdered Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Water – 4 fl oz
- For mint and sugar candy:
- White sugar – 1/2 cup
- Water - 3 tbsp
- Mint extract - 1 drop
- For lime jelly:
- Lime jelly powder - 1 pack
- Water - 1 cup
- Mint leaves and lime wedges for serving
- Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser - 1
- Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger - 2
- Take a pan that has a thick bottom. Pour water into the pan and put sugar and mint extract in it.
- Heat the contents of the pan on a low flame.
- The sugar will melt, and water will start evaporating
- Keep on stirring this mixture to prevent crystal formation
- As soon as the temperature reaches 212 degrees Fahrenheit, remove from the heat and pour the mixture on a baking sheet
- Let it cool for at least three hours, then break it into small pieces
- Prepare the lime jelly following the instructions given on the pack
- Let it cool down and set
- When the jelly gets firm, stir it well and fill in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser
- Charge the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser using two Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Chargers
- Shake the whipped cream dispenser thoroughly to incorporate the gas
- Keep in the refrigerator for three hours
- Take a pan and pour water into it. Add mint leaves and sugar syrup and cook on low heat
- Add all the other ingredients to this pan and turn off the heat
- Cool this mixture, strain it, and pour it on a flat plate
- Freeze this plate for at least three hours
- Take out the plate and whisk the contents or mix with a fork
- Freeze again for three hours
- Serve in chilled cocktail glasses
What are Mojito made of?
Mojito originally belongs to Cuba, and so do its ingredients. It is made by combining rum, mint, lime, and sugar. Club soda is then added to produce a thirst-quenching, delicious cocktail.
What does mojito taste like?
Mojito is a refreshing fizzy drink that blends the taste of mint and lime. It is a little bit sweet, and you can’t figure out the presence of rum in it.
What is a virgin mojito?
A mojito without alcohol is often called virgin mojito or mojito.
Is Mojito a healthy drink?
Mojito contains a considerable amount of vitamin C, which helps in boosting your immunity. It can protect you from viral infections to some extent. It is also suitable for digestion as lime and mint both are helpful for your gut. One glass of Mojito contains 160 calories, but if you cut down the sugary syrup, you will get just 90 calories.
Why do bartenders hate making Mojitos?
Mojito is a delicate drink that you may prefer while you are at a pub. But you may have heard that bartenders hate making a Mojito. It requires them to handle the two most sticky ingredients – fresh lime juice and sugar, added along with soda water and rum.
How can you make a calorie-free Mojito?
Mojitos are a flavorful, refreshing drink initially made from lime, mint, club soda, simple syrup, and rum. People who are conscious about their caloric intake are often reluctant to consume Mojito. However, making a calorie-free version of this refreshing drink using a lot of mint or lime is possible.
The secret ingredient that you can use instead of sugar is Diet 7Up or Sprite Zero. It will add booze, sweetness, flavor, and fizziness.
Photo by Jennifer Schmidt