Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Nitro Onsen Egg, Spinach, and Spice Foam
Eggs and Spinach are both very healthy, but combining them both might not be a really tasty treat that you are looking for, especially if you have children, then they will not eat the green leafy vegetable as they usually do not love them. So how can you add it to their diet without putting in too much effort? Here is a delicious recipe that you can try out and make your kids enjoy all the healthy benefits of an onsen egg combined with spice espuma and Spinach.
To prepare this delicious mixed cuisine, you will require a small list of materials, some convenient apparatuses or tools, and approximately one hour and thirty-five minutes from your packed schedule to bring this amazing nitro onsen egg, Spinach, and spice foam to life. The Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Canister makes the spice foam extremely delicious and light as it completely transforms the simple ingredients into something unique and amazing.
This recipe is great for your pocket when you are on a budget and has a number of steps that you should follow so that you can easily get the dish ready without any hassle. You will have this amazing recipe ready in a short time; you can easily store the ingredients beforehand and place them on the plate, ready to be served in a completely professional and styled way within a few minutes.
This delicious recipe is sure to get you compliments like a restaurant from your guests as it is something that you can surely serve at a restaurant. Then the children will also love the unique onsen egg concept; this recipe is a win-win recipe for all your problems. And the whipped cream canister is great as it increases the quantity of the foam in the recipe cutting out high calories and providing you with a huge quantity at a lower price and is also something that can help you with storing the spice foam for days without changing the color or consistency of the recipe.
Now, without too much wait, let's see how you can use the whipped cream canister and prepare this recipe within minutes to enjoy during dinner or as a supper with your family!
Total time for making Nitro Onsen Egg, Spinach and Spice Foam
1 Hour 35 Minutes
1 Hour 30 Minutes
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- 100 grams of fresh morels
- ¼ of chopped shallot bulb
- 40 grams of butter
- 1 pinch of pepper and salt
- 1 branch of thyme
- 200 grams of baby spinach
- ½ teaspoon of Japanese mustard
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams floury boiled potatoes
- 50 grams of shallots
- 10ml of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of blended spice mixture of Ras el Hanout
- 1 teaspoon of madras curry
- 1 teaspoon of MSP Garam masala
- 1 abrasion of orange
- 1 teaspoon of grounded ginger
- 8 grams of tomato paste
- 500ml of vegetable broth
- Juice of 1 lime
- 30 grams of honey
- 80 grams of basic texturizer
- 60 grams of cold butter cubes
- To prepare morels, take the morels, then clean and blanch them. Next, take a pan, add in ten grams of butter and add in shallot cubes, thyme, pepper, and salt and then sauté the morels in it.
- Keep it aside and prepare Spinach. Take another pan and add thirty grams of butter and sauté the already blanched Spinach in it and then add in some mustard and sprinkle it with some salt as per your taste.
- To prepare the onsen egg, take a sous vide basin and cook the eggs by placing them in the basin for at least forty-five minutes at 65 degrees centigrade.
- Then, prepare the spice foam, take a pan, add in some vegetable oil, and sauté fifty grams of shallot cubes.
- Boil some potatoes in open water and then peel the potatoes and add in spices by using the tip of the knife dust them on the potatoes.
- Put in tomatoes and then pour the vegetable broth in it and mix properly; use a hand blender if required.
- Finalize this soft-boiled mixture by adding the lime juice, honey, butter cubes, and basic texturizer in it and letting it cool down.
- After it has completely cooled down, pour the mixture through a strainer, and by using a funnel, pour it into a whipped cream canister. Screw the head of the whipped cream canister and then add on the whipped cream charger and let the nitrous oxide gas being released.
- Shake the canister at least eight to ten times vigorously and place it aside.
- To serve, take a plate, add some spinach, then crack eggs on the Spinach and place onsen egg.
- Serve some spice foam on the side of the spinach and onsen egg and serve it immediately.
What are the benefits of eating Spinach?
Spinach is one of the best green leafy vegetables rich in nutrients, healthy carbs, fiber, and various beneficial minerals and vitamins. This vegetable has many health benefits for the eyes, blood pressure, and other conditions of the body. This leafy green helps with oxidative stress caused by free radicals and increases the risk of cancer. This vegetable plays an important role in providing the antioxidants for such a condition. Then it is great for your visionary health as it contains zeaxanthin and lutein, which protects the eyes from getting damaged due to sunlight, it is great for preventing carcinogenic attacks, helps with maintaining the blood pressure, and is rich in vitamins A, C, and K1 and also iron becoming a great source for these nutrients for your body.
What is the Onsen Egg?
Onsen eggs come from Japanese cuisine, which means hot spring eggs. These are the eggs prepared in the hot spring water that produces a silky white egg with an egg yolk-like custard. These eggs are prepared by slowly cooking them in hot spring water and are the perfectly poached eggs inside their shells. These eggs have soft and silky cooked egg whites while their yolk comes out in perfect golden yellow color and has a creamy texture of a yolk that is uncooked. These are not soft-boiled eggs as they do not have firm whites or soft runny egg yolk. To prepare these eggs, you only need some water and eggs, and you will have these ready in no time.
Can I make Ras el Hanout at home?
Yes! You can easily make Ras el Hanout, a spice blend from northern Africa at home that consists of up to thirty different spices varying in different compositions and quantities. Take 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, ½ teaspoon of star anise, 8 cloves, 2 teaspoons of turmeric, 3 tablespoons of cumin, 2 teaspoons of cubeb pepper, 2 teaspoons of black pepper, 2 tablespoons of coriander seeds, 2 teaspoons of grounded nutmeg, 2 teaspoon of grounded ginger, 4 pieces of allspice grains, 1 teaspoon of mace, 2 grams of saffron threads and 1 teaspoon of ground cardamom seeds. Take a pan and lightly roast cubeb pepper, cloves, black pepper, allspice grains, mace, cardamom, chili peppers, and coriander seeds for around two to three minutes. Then let it cool completely and place them in a mortar and grind the spices finely. Then take the other ground spices, mix them with this freshly ground mixture, and pass it through a fine mesh to remove any solid particles. Your Ras el Hanout spices blend is ready; keep it in a clean and airtight jar and use it whenever you want to. You can also buy it online if you want, as many stores offer this spice mix to use at your home without any huge delivery charges or issues.