You can enjoy sweet potatoes by baking them or boiling them. Of course, you can always have them roasted or fried, steamed or pan-cooked, but have you ever wondered about converting them into an airy, light foam that is very light yet still fulfills you at the same providing incredible benefits? If not, then here is a recipe to show you how you can do this and include them in your diet without adding in any type of oil or other materials.
This recipe cuts the already low-calorie diet in half, making the sweet potatoes extra lighter than their real dense texture. The chicken stock, butter, spices, and all materials included in this recipe are great for your health and can be easily included in your daily routine. Cinnamon and sweet potato both have very great benefits and are cool for when you want to lose some weight.
To prepare this delicious airy, light, and filled with benefits foam, all your essential checklist includes is sixty minutes from your day, very basic ingredients right from your kitchen and few cool tools, and some basic cooking knowledge, and you will have your very own Nitro Sweet Potato Foam ready. The Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser plays an important role in this recipe as it is the main tool that will provide you with the frothy, airy, light, and foamy consistency of the espuma.
You can have this delicious sweet potato espuma instead of your traditional mashed potatoes. Enjoy this foam with your chicken steaks, grilled fish, beefsteak, hunter beef, and more such dishes with grilled tomatoes. You can have it with eggs, pancetta, crispy onion, and many more dishes. This recipe enhances the flavors of the simple foams and makes a rich and delicious side sauce for you to enjoy.
Let's list down the items, take a grocery run, bring in all the delicious and healthy ingredients, and learn how to make this amazing sweet potato espuma under an hour by using the NO2 cartridges to give espuma the perfect consistency flavor and texture.
Total time for making the recipe
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
⦁ 2 pieces of Yams
⦁ 200 ml of Poultry Stock
⦁ 20gms of Butter
⦁ 1 tablespoon of Cane Sugar
⦁ 1 piece clove
⦁ 1 almond-sized Cinnamon bark
⦁ 1 piece Star Anise
⦁ 1 Abrieb of Orange
⦁ ¼ teaspoon of Xanthan
- Take aluminum foil and place in the sweet potato, and add sugar, spices, and butter. Then wrap the foil on the sweet potato and bake it for around forty minutes in the grill at 180 degrees centigrade.
- After baking, take them out and let them cool. After it has cooled down a bit, unwrap the sweet potato and collect the juice present in the foil after taking out the sweet potato on a plate.
- Store that juice in a deep bowl. Peel the sweet potato and purée the poultry stock with orange juice and the leftover juice from the baked sweet potato you collected.
- Add in xanthan gum and blend to make the purée.
- Once the mixture is smooth and fine, then add in the orange and very soft mashed potatoes and give it a great blend again.
- The texture should be similar to a crème anglaise and make sure there are no clumps in the purée.
- Please take a deep bowl and place a strainer on top of it. Strain the sweet potato and orange purée through a fine-mesh strainer and into the bowl.
- Transfer the contents from the deep bowl to a whipped cream canister and screw on the lid.
- Take a whipped cream cartridge, charge the canister with the whipped cream charger, and shake powerfully ten to twelve times.
- Serve immediately as a sauce with a steal or other dishes.
What are the benefits of including Sweet Potato in your diet?
Sweet potatoes are very easy to add to your diet and come with unlimited benefits for you. The main benefit is that they are highly nutritious as they provide you with fiber, vitamins, and different minerals. This starchy vegetable is great for your gut health as they have both soluble and insoluble fiber, catering the gut health. They are known to help in slowing down the growth of various cancer cells like colon, stomach, bladder, and breast, and the sweet potatoes include beta carotene and also have vitamin A which helps in getting healthy eyes and is also a vegetable that helps with improving the brain function and is great for boosting your immune system.
Is using 4 NO2 Cartridges in this recipe safe for my health?
No! NO2 is being used for ages in culinary but excessive use of the gas can be harmful to your health. Even though you can use more cartridges in this recipe as it will provide a mousse-like consistency, you can get your binders and increase the binding and texture. Generally, NO2 is a safe gas, but excessive use of it in any recipe can lead to various brain and health concerns that you might not want for yourself.
Can I substitute Brown Sugar for Cane Sugar?
Both of these sugars come from the same family and are great when trying to cut down some calorie intake. Both provide sweetness and are great for you to add to your diet, but when it comes to substituting one for another, there are certain things you should consider. Just like in our recipe, if you will use brown sugar, the taste and everything will be the same, but the overall consistency of the espuma might change, which is not a good choice as the cane sugar provides the depth, body, and texture to your Nitro Sweet Potato Foam which brown sugar might not be able to give you these things and your espuma might turn out to be a bit more mushy than airy or foamy.