As classy as the name sounds, this dish is also one of the amazing and high-class dishes of all time. As you can get from the name, this espuma includes paprika. Paprika or Pimenton del Padron Espuma can be called as a sauce, dip or foam. You can have it anywhere and anytime you want. It is a rich espuma that goes well with nuggets, fish fillets, burgers, salads, chips, and many more dishes.
To prepare this yummy foam, you need to have at least an hour and five minutes to spare, out of which you can save your thirty minutes doing something else. Therefore, you need a great tool along with a few fresh ingredients, and you will have the delicious Nitro Pimenton del Padron Espuma ready to be served. The Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Canister in this recipe helps infuse all the ingredients together and provides the recipe with its rich and delicious flavor.
You can easily store this recipe in the whipped cream canister for at least ten days or more while keeping it in the fridge so that the contents from the recipe do not go stale. This way, you enjoy your very own Nitro Pimenton del Padron Espuma as fast as you can, and you can also enjoy it while having a movie night at home as this recipe will give you a great dip for your chips and pretzels and even popcorns.
The NO2 cartridges enable you to completely infuse all the flavors and ingredients together in a single foam while still letting your taste buds taste each flavor separately through the usage of a whipped cream canister which is very handy and makes it easy to get the perfect texture of your delicious foam and to prepare this recipe in no time. Now, let's now drag it further, and let's just skip to the recipe so you can enjoy this delicious dip, sauce, or foam with anything you like!
Total time for making the recipe
1 Hour 5 Minutes
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
⦁ 2 bell peppers
⦁ 150 ml of Fond du chef stock (chicken or vegetable)
⦁ 2 tablespoons of apple balsamic vinegar
⦁ 100 ml of apple juice
⦁ 0.2 ml of Pernod
⦁ 50 grams of ketchup
⦁ ¼ teaspoon of smoked paprika powder
⦁ 2 leaves of gelatin
- Take a saucepan and add in the paprika powder, then roast it a little bit as soon as it roasts. Immediately add in Pernod and deglaze the roasted paprika powder.
- Pour in the apple juice and let it be reduced.
- Take the bell peppers and bake them on the grill. The temperature should be at 220 degrees centigrade, and you should bake them on the grill for around twenty minutes till the skin of the peppers is burned, as it is required to be removed later in the recipe.
- Take the peppers and place them in a sealable and airtight container. Close the lid and let the peppers steep for approximately thirty minutes.
- Then take the peppers, remove the skin from them. And then, cut the peppers into quarters and remove the seeds completely.
- Save the paprika stock that is the liquid left after steeping the pepper for later use.
- Take the peppers and smooth them out with the other ingredients to prepare a paste.
- Now take the paprika stock, dissolve the gelatin, and pour it into the warm pepper smooth mixture.
- Pour and press this mixture through a sieve and a bowl to remove any solid particles from the peppers and other ingredients.
- Then pour this strained mixture into the whipped cream canister and screw the top head on it.
- Take a whipped cream cartridge and charge the whipped cream canister with it.
- Shake the canister vigorously at least eight times, if not more, and then place it in the refrigerator to cool overnight.
- Place the canister in a lying position and make sure everything is screwed on tight and there are no leaks.
- You can use this Nitro Pimenton del Padron Espuma with either grilled fish or any dish of chicken or white meat.
How to use Nitro Pimenton del Padron Espuma?
You can use the Nitro Pimenton del Padron Espuma with various dishes as it is a versatile sauce that can almost go with anything available. You can add it to increase the flavors of your recipes and can also use it as a dip for various dishes like pretzels, chicken nuggets, French fries, nachos, hot dog pretzels, vegetables, and more and can also use it as a baked potato sauce, salad dressing, sauce for your pasta, noodles or macaroni or can add it in your chicken or fish burger. It goes best with anything.
What type of variations can be made to this recipe?
You can do whatever you want. This recipe is your own dish, and you can add or eliminate ingredients as per your choice and make whatever variations you want. For example, you can use sweet paprika to produce mild foam or go for the hot pepper to spark up the spices. Likewise, you can increase spices or decrease them depending on your taste and where you want to use them.
What type of Paprika is used in this recipe?
We have not used any specific type of paprika as it depends on you. There are three main types of peppers present: simple sweet paprika, hot paprika, and smoked paprika. The sweet paprika is made using the sweet pepper pods, which are ground and have orange to red colors while having sweet and mild flavors. The hot paprika generally has more color. It is spicy compared to the sweet paprika, and the smoked paprika is great when it comes to smoky flavor, which is great for sauces, soups, and more dishes. So it would be best if you used smoked paprika in this recipe as it is foam, but still, the final flavor depends on you.