Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Instant Raspberry Mousse
Light and fluffy Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Instant Raspberry Mousse is one of our favorite and easy dessert that you can whip up in the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser. The mousse is quick, creamy and attractive. This recipe makes a decadent dessert that has a beautiful pink color. This eggless mousse is rich, smooth and creamy and requires only a few ingredients. Make it for your loved ones on special occasions or weekends and they will fall in love with it. Though the dessert is so simple and instant, it will give the impression that you have spent a considerable time and effort whipping the dessert. And the best thing about this dessert is that it is eggless, meaning that you don’t have to worry about allergies and raw eggs. For this instant raspberry mousse chargers we first made the raspberry coulis which is very simple. You just need to melt sugar with raspberries and lime juice in a saucepan with thick base. The second step of making the raspberry mousse is again very simple, and you just have to whip up your cream in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser. A party-perfect dessert is ready in few minutes without any hassle.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- Fresh raspberries – 1 pound – chopped
- Fresh or frozen cranberries – one handful
- Sugar – 1/3 cup
- Lime juice – 1
- Raspberry coulis – 6 tablespoon
- Whipping cream – 1 cup
- Icing sugar – 3 tablespoon
- Take a thick bottom saucepan and combine raspberries, cranberries, sugar, and lime juice in it.
- Heat slowly over a low flame and constantly stir to make sure the mixture doesn’t burn.
- When the sugar gets dissolved, and the mixture appears juicy, remove from flame and set aside.
- Puree with the help of a blender until smooth and then pass through a sieve. The raspberry coulis is ready for use.
- Combine the cream and icing sugar with four tablespoon raspberry coulis.
- Pour the cream mixture in the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser through a sieve and funnel and close the lid tightly.
- Attach one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger and charge well. Shake vigorously to infuse the nitrous oxide gas into the cream.
- Repeat with one more whip charger so that the cream becomes very light, airy, and frothy.
- Keep the cream whipper in the fridge for two hours so that the mousse becomes chilled.
- Take dessert glasses and drizzle raspberry syrup or strawberry syrup.
- Dispense the raspberry mousse with the help of a thick nozzle to the desired height.
- Top with one tablespoon of the reserved raspberry coulis and some raspberry chunks.
What are the other ways of using a raspberry mousse?
You can serve this decadent, foamy, and delicious dessert in individual serving glasses. Ideal for valentine’s day or mother’s day, or any other day if you are a berry lover.
You can make amazing raspberry eclairs by filling this decadent raspberry mousse as its filling. You can also dispense the whipped mousse over a layer of crushed graham crackers and freeze. The raspberry mousse can be used as a topping for cupcakes.
Is this a traditional mousse?
The traditional method of making a raspberry mousse involves the addition of raw egg yolks and egg whites. It is made in three steps;
- A flavor base made from fruit or chocolate, with the addition of sugar and bloomed gelatin.
- Whipped cream, which often includes chocolate.
- Egg whites are whipped to hard peaks so that they can retain the air bubbles. This step is essential for making a frothy and airy mousse.
Though the traditional method of making mousse is considered safe, it is not recommended for people who may get some adverse reactions from raw eggs. This may include pregnant women, immune-compromised people, those who have egg allergies, and older adults.
For all these groups, the ideal solution for enjoying a raspberry mousse is to eat an eggless mousse whipped in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser.
Which mousse is better – Traditional or Instant?
The answer to this question depends on the time you can invest in preparing the dessert. However, some people feel that the instant mousse just tastes like a flavored whipped cream. Because of the fine foamy texture of the egg whites, the mousse becomes light and fluffy. Similarly, when whipped cream is aerated in Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser, it makes a very fluffy, light, and mouth-melting dessert.
If someone in your family or friends is allergic to eggs, you must avoid egg-containing mousse on gas on the menu.
Have anyone in your home who is a Nutella fanatic? Make sure to let them try the Nitrous Infused Nutella Mousse! It'll make breakfast (and dessert) time a breeze.