Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Jalapeno Tequila Margaritas
Whipped Cream Dispensers can do a wonderful job as they directly infuse seasonal natural ingredients into your spirits within seconds. We found that the process was not as intimidating as we thought about it yet the results are overwhelming. For Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Jalapeno Tequila Margaritas, you will require a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser and Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger. This technique, which is known as a rapid infusion, is different from whipping cream or creating a foam. With the help of this technique, liquids are infused with flavors just immediately, instead of a process that requires days. The margarita can be served with or without a salt rim, plain or on the rocks, depending on your personal preference. We have garnished the margarita with cucumber slice and cilantro, but you can use either of them or skip both.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister - 1
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger - 2
- Jalapeno Pepper – 3 to 4 – deveined, seeded, and thinly sliced
- Blanco Tequila – 2 ¼ cups
- Jalapeno Tequila – 2 tablespoons
- Green Chartreuse – 2 tablespoons
- Honey Syrup – 1 tablespoon
- Fresh lime juice – 1 tablespoon
- Hot water – ½ cup
- Honey – ¼ cup
For the Jalapeno Tequila:
- Take a half-liter Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser and add all ingredients to it.
- Make sure that the timer is set for 1 minute 30 seconds. Charge with 2 Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Chargers one by one and shake the whipper in between.
- Vent quickly as soon as the timer goes up. Let the mixture bubble for a minute.
- Drain the mixture from the whipper on to a fine-mesh sieve. Press the peppers to bring out their liquid. Keep it at room temperature for ten minutes, and then place it in the fridge.
- Combine honey and water and stir thoroughly to combine both ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker that contains ice, and shake for 12 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a chilled coupe.
What is Rapid Infusion Technique and Its Benefits?
As you know that Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Chargers are filled with a gas called nitrous oxide. You usually use them for whipping heavy cream or creating espuma and foams. You can also use them to infuse many foods. In this rapid infusion process, nitrous oxide turns a liquid into a solid by getting dissolved in it under pressure. When the pressure is released after an interval of a few minutes, the nitrous bubbles come out and infuse the liquid with the flavor of the solids.
Does it seem difficult and technical? In reality, it’s not! And there are some special benefits too!
Rapid infusions often exclude tannic, bitter and spicy components of certain ingredients, which is almost impossible with the traditional infusion method. It means that you can effectively extract some unique flavors from naturally very bitter or spicy ingredients.
So as an example, we have taken Jalapeno here. Infusions made with hot peppers are so spicy that it is difficult for people to identify their actual flavors. This Jalapeno infused tequila has a mild spice, but it is rich in unique flavors that you may not test before – the real Jalapeno flavors infused in a smooth, indulging drink.
Can You Use this Rapid Infusion Technique at Home?
To try this infusion technique, you will, of course, require your own Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser. You will also require Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Chargers to complete the infusion process. With a little bit of precaution and care, you can successfully use this technique at home.
Tips for Completing Rapid Infusion with Desired Results:
Here are a few tips for you if you are about to start experimenting with this process.
- If your ingredients are cut into thin slices or even grinded, they will infuse more flavors because of their greater surface area.
- The temperature has a great influence on the rate of infusion, therefore unless otherwise mentioned in a recipe, all of your ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Measure your ingredients accurately. This point is crucial as it determines the final pressure in the cream whipper and, therefore, the balance of flavors.
- Using a timer is essential, as the process is so scientific. You cannot trust your gut feeling for setting the time; therefore, follow the suggested time.
- You need to vent fast. It means that the whipper’s trigger needs a fast squeezing to release more flavor generating bubbles.