Lemonade with Blueberry Froth
Galaxy Gas Nitrous Infused Recipes
Topped with luxurious blueberry foam, the Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Lemonade with Blueberry Froth is a perfect way to keep cool during summers. This sweet, tangy, and refreshing drink will revitalize you and give you many essential vitamins. This amazing recipe is a refreshing innovation of the traditional blueberry lemonade. The use of a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser and Whipped Cream Chargers turns this summer drink into a real treat. The recipe is uniquely flavored by the blueberry froth, dispensed from the siphon on top of the lemonade. Instead of using a readymade blueberry juice or blueberry puree, you can make it at home. You just need to mix blueberries with some water in a blender and make a smooth paste. Strain this mixture to remove large blueberry particles.
- For Blueberry Froth:
- Blueberry Puree or Blueberry juice – 1.6 cups
- Xanthan gum (25%) - .035 oz
- For Lemonade:
- Mint Leaves
- Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger - 1
- Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser - 1
- Mix the blueberry puree with xanthan gum and blend with the help of a blender.
- Pour this mixture into a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser, seal it tightly and charge with one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger. Shake vigorously.
- Take a glass, add ice into it and fill a three-quarters portion of the glass with lemonade. Dispense the blueberry puree directly over the lemonade.
- Serve after topping with blueberries and mint leaves.
How to make blueberry puree at home?
If you have grabbed many blueberries from your local grocery store in the sale, why not use them instead of store-bought blueberry puree. Here is the easiest way to turn blueberries into a blueberry puree, which you can use for making amazing desserts and drinks.
1. Take a saucepan, add one cup of water, and half a cup of granulated sugar.
2. Heat this syrup until the sugar gets completely dissolved.
3. Add one cup of blueberries and let them boil until they start breaking down. Simmer for 3 – 4 minutes on low heat.
4. Turn off the heat and let this mixture cool down to room temperature.
5. Strain this mixture through a sieve or cheesecloth to remove the seeds and other particles.
6. You can now add the xanthan gum.
7. Pour this mixture in the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser charge it, and chill.
How to make Lemonade base at home?
Using fresh homemade lemonade is always the best choice. Here is how to make homemade lemonade in a few simple steps.
Granulated Sugar – 1 ¼ cups
Coldwater – 5 to 6 cups
Lemons – 8 (Should make 1 cup juice when squeezed)
1. In a medium saucepan, combine sugar with one cup of water.
2. Heat the pan over a slow heat, gradually bring it to a boil, and keep stirring to dissolve the sugar.
3. Remove from heat, let it cool and store in the refrigerator.
4. Squeeze the lemons to extract their juice.
5. Strain the juice to remove the seeds.
6. Mix this lemon juice in 5 – 6 glasses of water.
7. Add the sugar syrup to the lemon juice.
How can you create different variations of this recipe?
You can create variations for this recipe:
Use blackberries or strawberries instead of blueberries.
Change the proportion of lemons, blueberries, or sugar to create a recipe that perfectly suits your taste buds.
If you are cutting down your sugar intake, you can use sugar, stevia, or any other sweetener in the recipe.
To add up a spike to your lemonade, add a bit of vodka to the drink.
You can also try out this recipe with any other flavorful liquid.
Give this recipe a twist by changing the base liquid. Experiment with lime soda, ginger ale, or club soda.
Is it necessary to use a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser and Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Chargers for making this recipe?
The Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser is a versatile tool that produces Nitrous oxide (N2O) infused foams for cocktails and drinks. In this way, you can impress your guests by presenting them with a drink made with a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser.
The best thing is that a dispenser is one of the easiest things in your kitchen tools. You can also use it with Xanthan gum or other thickeners in a drink’s ingredients to produce frothy toppings.
If you simply add a blueberry puree to a lemonade, one of them will predominate the flavor profile. The froth produced in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser gradually disperses the blueberry flavors into the lemonade, which changes its flavors while you sip it.
Photo by Arisa Chattasa