During summers, most people don’t prefer sipping a hot cup of coffee with breakfast. In this season, you can experiment with your smoothies to give them a new twist every day. Possibilities are endless, and you will never get bored of them. One of the best options is the mango smoothie that you can whip up in many different ways. The Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Mango Smoothie is a quick, healthy, and cold breakfast for summer mornings. Whip up this energizing mango smoothie to boost your energy and to improve your mood for the whole day.
Each serving is loaded with nutrient-rich mangoes, almonds, and chia seeds. You just need a few minutes to prepare a nourishing beverage for breakfast. Children and adults both love this cool and creamy mango smoothie drink. The frothy mango smoothie whipped up in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger is both light and filling. The smoothie tastes best either you make it with fresh or frozen mangoes. Add other fruits such as strawberries or bananas if you enjoy making interesting variations to your breakfast smoothies.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- Mangoes – 2 cups – chopped
- Greek yogurt or substitute – 1 cup
- Honey – 3 tablespoon or any other sweetener
- Cayenne pepper – 1 pinch
- Almonds – 10 – blanched and peeled
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Chia seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Lime juice – 1 tablespoon
- Maraschino cherries – for garnish
- Crushed chia seeds – for garnish
- Place the mangoes, yogurt, honey, pepper, lime juice, chia seeds, and almonds in a blender and puree well.
- Pour this smoothie in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser through a sieve and funnel.
- Charge with one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger and shake well to infuse the smoothie.
- Use one more whipped charger if you require a more stable and airy foam.
- Store the whipped cream dispenser for at least three hours so that the smoothie becomes perfectly chilled.
- Take squat glasses and place two to three cherries in their bottom.
- With the help of a big nozzle, dispense the mango smoothie directly over the cherries and fill the glass to the rim.
- Sprinkle the crushed chia seeds and serve them chilled.
How to make the mango smoothie creamier?
Greek yogurt is the key ingredient that gives a creamy texture to the smoothie. You can also add a frozen banana if you are looking for an extra creamy and rich consistency.
The benefits of a mango smoothie for breakfast?
Mangoes are an unusual stone fruit that is valued for their sweet and tart flavor. The yellow and orange flesh of mangoes may come with hints of peachy, citrusy, or floral taste, depending on its variety.
Though ripe, fresh mangoes will provide more refreshing, strong flavors. You can cut the mangoes in ½ to ¾ inch chunks and freeze them in Ziploc bags if you want to make the smoothie for breakfast. In this way, you can quickly whip up the smoothie without the hassle of peeling and chopping the fruit. You can also purchase frozen mango chunks from grocery stores if mangoes are out of season.
Mangoes are packed with nutrients such as fiber, vitamins, and protein. Mangoes also contain the enzyme amylase that helps indigestion. Yogurt contains calcium and probiotics, which both are great for starting your day. To make the smoothie more nutrient-dense nozzle have added two more super-foods – almonds and chia seeds. This mango smoothie is a complete breakfast in itself, and it is so rich and nutritious that you don’t need to take anything else with it.
What variations are possible with this recipe?
- You can add a little bit of orange juice, mango juice, or pineapple juice for a twist in flavor.
- Use maple syrup or any other syrup of your choice instead of honey to increase the sweetness.
- Choose non-nutritive sweeteners such as stevia if you are on a calorie-restricted diet.
- Use skimmed yogurt or low-calorie yogurts if you are on a diet.
- Try the same recipe with different fruits.
- Use coconut milk, soy milk, almond milk or cashew milk, or non-dairy yogurts if you prefer non-dairy options.
- Adding frozen papaya or pineapple will add more tropical flavors to the smoothie. You can add other fruits such as fresh or frozen strawberries, oranges, or peaches to the smoothie.
- You can add a few scoops of protein powder for more nutrition.
- Add a bunch of fresh spinach leaves to the mango smoothie to make it a green smoothie.
How to make a smoothie bowl?
Smoothie bowls are a great way to serve nitrous oxide whipped smoothies because they are too frothy, and some people will not get happy by sipping them with straw. Therefore instead of dispensing the mango smoothie into a glass, you can simply dispense it into a bowl and serve with a spoon.
There are uncountable ways of decorating a smoothie bowl. Top them with nuts, berries, fruit chunks, seeds, chocolate chips, chocolate shavings, or biscuit crumbs to make them more interesting. Smoothie bowls look beautiful; they are filling and healthy.
You can also use the mango smoothie as a base or topping for making unique desserts or freeze it to make a mango frozen dessert.
Pair this delightful smoothie with our scrumptious Infused Airy Waffles for the breakfast of a lifetime this summer!