This Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Mango Red Curry with Agar Foam recipe pairs well with roasted meats such as chicken breasts and mutton ribs. The taste of this mango curry is a unique blend of spicy, fruity, or sweet flavors. You can make this mango curry in your regular weekday meals or a party dinner. By using your Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser and one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger, you will turn this mango curry into a hot, fluffy foam. You can adjust the spice level by adding just the right quantity of red curry paste to match your tolerance. Adding too much may overwhelm your taste buds.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- Onion – 2 tbsp. – diced
- Garlic – 3 cloves – diced
- Ginger – 1 tablespoon – diced
- Red Curry Paste – 1 tablespoon
- Coconut milk – 1 ½ cups
- Water – ½ cup
- Mango – 1 cup – diced
- Tomatoes – 1 cup – diced
Mango Curry Foam:
- Mango curry strained liquid – 2 cups
- Agar Agar – ¾ teaspoon
- Fresh lime juice – 1 ½ tablespoon
- Take a pan and heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, ginger, garlic, and curry paste.
- Stir continuously for five minutes to mix all ingredients.
- Now pour milk, water, tomatoes, and mango.
- Simmer for at least 15 minutes to reduce its quantity.
- Remove from the stove and blend with the help of an immersion blender or a standing blender.
- Strain this puree into a bowl or pot. From this recipe, you should get about 2 cups of puree.
- Mix the puree with agar agar.
- Blend this mixture with the help of a blender.
- Take a saucepan and boil this mixture while keeping the flame low and stirring constantly.
- Leave it to simmer for five minutes.
- Mix the lime juice and remove it from the stove.
- Let it cool to room temperature. At this stage, it will set and take a gel form.
- Again blend with a standing blender.
- Add this puree to Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser, seal it, and charge it with Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger.
How to choose the best mangoes?
The skin color of a ripe mango varies from apricot yellow to parrot green. The skin may or may not have a uniform color. Definitely, you can spot over-ripe mangoes by their wrinkled or bruised skin and their softness. An optimally ripe mango is firm yet can be pressed with the pressure of your finger. You can also judge the ripeness of mango by its smell. Mangoes are tart or sweet, depending on their degree of ripeness and their type.
How to prepare a mango for the mango red curry?
First of all, peel the mango and discard its skin. Then cut along its slices and discard the pit. Rightly chosen mangoes will add a delicious flavor to this delicious curry.
How to make Red Curry Paste at Home?
Most of the Thai dishes are flavored by a versatile and lip-smacking base called Red Curry Paste. It is made by combining red chili peppers, sea salt, garlic, lemongrass, shrimp paste, and turmeric.
We have re-created the recipe of Red Curry Paste with ingredients that are easily available in the US. Here is our version of the recipe.
We used red chilies, red bell pepper, garlic, ginger, shallot, and green onion for this recipe. Our version of the recipe is milder than the original Thai red curry paste as we have added bell pepper. If you tolerate more intense and spicy flavors, add double the amount of red chilies and omit the bell pepper from the recipe.
Spices such as turmeric, cumin, coriander, black peppercorn, and sea salt contribute to the spicy flavor. The tart flavor is contributed by lime and lemon juice, along with some lime zest.
Combine all ingredients in your food processor, and your homemade curry paste is ready to add flavor to any of your recipes.