Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Mexican Style Deviled Eggs with Avocado Mousse
This Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Mexican Style Deviled Eggs with Avocado Mousse uses guacamole-inspired filling to make the boiled eggs exceptionally creamy and decadent. Easy, delicious, and healthy – these avocado-deviled eggs are a perfect fit for a weekend breakfast, party appetizer, or a pot-luck snack. Avocados add to the creaminess and the content of healthy fat to the eggs. Their rich flavor is indulging, irresistible and addictive. The thing we love most about these guacamole deviled eggs is that you don’t need to wait for festivals to enjoy them – they are the perfect choice as a low-carb breakfast any day of the week. Deviled eggs are a perfectly healthy and inexpensive dish. Choosing perfectly ripe and flavorful avocados is fundamental to a delicious whipped version of guacamole replacing egg yolks. Adding just the right amounts of herbs and spices will make the dish indulgent. Whipping the avocado mixture in the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser will make it deliciously creamy, light, and frothy. For making the dish even healthier, you can add Greek yogurt or light mayonnaise instead of full-fat mayonnaise.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- Hard-boiled eggs – 6 – peeled and halved – yolks removed
- Avocado – 1 – pitted and diced
- Mayonnaise – 2 tablespoons
- Lime juice – 3 tablespoons
- Lime zest – ½ lime
- Garlic clove – 1 – crushed
- Pickled Jalapenos – 1 tablespoon
- Coriander – 1 tablespoon – chopped
- Sugar – 1 pinch
- Salt – ¼ tablespoon
- Chili powder or paprika powder – for garnish
- Red onion rings – for garnish
- Add avocado, mayonnaise, lime zest, lime juice, jalapenos, garlic clove, sugar, coriander, egg yolks, and salt in a food processor or a blender. Pulse until they turn into a very smooth paste.
- Add this mixture to a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser through a sieve and funnel.
- Connect one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger and charge, then shake vigorously to infuse the recipe with nitrous oxide.
- Let the cream dispenser rest for 15 minutes on a countertop.
- Shake well and dispense the foam in a bowl.
- Take a large serving platter and arrange the halved eggs.
- With the help of a spoon, add the avocado mousse to the center part of the eggs.
- Garnish the eggs with small onion rings, coriander leaves, and chili powder.
How long can you keep the deviled eggs?
Normally we expect the deviled eggs to last up to two days in the fridge. But as this recipe contains avocado, avocados can oxidize fairly quickly, getting an undesirable browning; you should make them fresh when you need to serve them.
If it is necessary to keep the avocado-deviled eggs in the fridge, sprinkle some extra lime juice over them to prevent them from browning.
What are the best avocados for making avocado-deviled eggs?
For the best taste, choose the Hass variety of California avocados instead of the Florida one. Hass avocados are more flavorful, have a richer taste, and are creamier. You may feel tempted to purchase the bigger Florida ones, but they are very high in water content, which affects their creaminess and taste.
Tips and tricks for making perfect avocado deviled eggs:
- Older hard-boiled eggs are easier to peel than freshly boiled ones.
- You can also purchase hard-boiled and peeled eggs, but the preservatives present in them affect their taste, so it is always better to boil your eggs.
- Instant pot hard-boiled eggs are best and quick. They only require 5 minutes for heating and 5 minutes to cook.
- For peeling the hard-boiled eggs quickly, you can crack the bottom and top of the egg and then roll it on a plate or counter with a little bit of pressure.
- Add acid to enhance the taste – lemon or lime – add anyone; you or add both to make your deviled eggs tantalizing.
- Even if you are not a spice lover, give a spicy twist to your guacamole filling to prevent a bland flavor. Add jalapenos, Serrano, or habanero peppers to your avocado filling.
- Cilantro or coriander is an essential part of guacamole. You can also experiment with other fresh herbs of your choice too.
- Most distend to keep the amount of salt minimum in guacamole filling. However, this fatty fruit tastes best when the amount of salt is a little bit greater than required.