Are you looking for something to serve or eat that tastes exotic? Without thinking too much, give the Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Pan-fried Trout with Parsley Foam a try. For the best result, grab some fresh trout from the nearest market. You can prepare this recipe very quickly as it does not require much time and effort. All the ingredients used in this recipe are those you have at home, and there is no need to collect fancy ingredients and sauces. All you need is a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser and Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Chargers to create this lip-smacking parsley foam. The recipe contains a negligible amount of calories that come from carbohydrates. It is a Keto-friendly recipe and is ideal for people who are on the keto diet. The foam whipper increases the volume of cream up to 4x and reduces the number of calories per serving.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- Trout – 4 – cleaned
- Lemon – 1 – cut in half
- Kosher salt
- Pepper – to taste
- Butter – 3 tablespoons
- Parsley – ½ cup
- Chopped onions – ½ cup
- Heavy Cream – 2/3 cup
For the Parsley Foam:
- In a saucepan, melt butter over a low flame and add onion into it.
- When the onion becomes fragrant, add the parsley and remove from heat
- Let it cool for a few minutes and add it into a food processor and heavy cream, chicken stock, salt and pepper.
- Mix in the food processor till all the things blend well, and no solid particles are remaining.
- Strain the puree in a fine-mesh sieve.
- Pour this mixture in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser.
- Charge the dispenser with one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger and shake well.
- Remove the charger, close the lid and keep it in the fridge.
- You can refrigerate this parsley foam for two days
- Clean the fish and remove the gut, bloodline, head and gills. Wash the fish thoroughly and let it dry.
- Make an incision on both sides to make sure that the flavors are incorporated inside the fish.
- Rub the lemon, salt and pepper thoroughly on all sides of the fish.
- Take a pan, melt butter and place the fish on it.
- Let it cook for 5 to 7 minutes and then turn the side of the fish when golden brown.
- Cook the other side of the fish and take it out on a plate.
- Dispense the parsley foam over the fish and serve.
Which fish goes best in this recipe? Can you make this recipe with any other fish?
We have used trout fish in this recipe. You can use any other fish which is easily available to you. We prefer trout for pan frying because trout has thin fillets and it cooks very quickly in a pan. When using fish with thicker fillets, you will need to cook a little bit longer.
Do you eat the skin on pan-fried trout?
It is now common practice for chefs to serve the fish with its skin as the scientists believe that fish skin contains several nutrients, including omega-three fatty acids, that have numerous health benefits. You can season and sear the skin of fish in the pan until it becomes crispy. Usually, fish with skin is served with the skin portion facing the side up.
What is the difference between trout and salmon? Which one is better?
There are several differences between trout and salmon. The most obvious difference is that the salmon is a saltwater fish, while the trout are usually caught from freshwater. Another difference is the fat content, which is higher in the salmon. However, trout is also considered a fatty fish, but it does contain healthy fat called Omega 3.
Is trout a healthy fish to eat?
Freshwater trout is one of the great options for healthy eating. It is low in calories and is a rich source of high-quality protein. The fat present in trout is called Omega 3, which has a proven role in reducing the bad cholesterol LDL in the body. It also lowers the risk of Coronary Artery Disease.
In addition to these nutrients, trout also contains generous amounts of B vitamins and minerals such as Phosphorus, Iron and Iodine.