You can make this easy and simple dessert for parties and potluck. The Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Pineapple Caramel Casserole dessert tastes amazing, and the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser creates a delicious froth in the whipped cream. The mouth-melting pineapple casserole is an ideal no-cook dessert that has just the right amount of sweetness. This fluffy, delicious, and light pineapple caramel dessert is easy to transport. Therefore it is the best choice for family gatherings and potlucks. Most probably, it would not have any leftovers. The best thing is that it is very easy to make. You can make them in less time and then enjoy more time with your guests without getting fatigued. We have included easy recipes for making caramel sauce and sponge cake so that you can make the dessert from scratch if you desire.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- Whipping cream – 2 cups
- Icing sugar – ½ cup
- Caramel syrup – 1 cup
- Sponge cake – 1 pound size – homemade or ready-made
- Canned pineapples – 1 cup – chopped
- Liquor from the pineapple cans – ½ cup
- Shredded coconut – ½ cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 -2 drops, or vanilla essence – 1 teaspoon
- Maraschino cherries for decoration
- Take whipped cream in a bowl, add sugar and vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture in Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser, attach one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger, shake vigorously and remove the charger.
- Screw another Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger, and shake again. Remove the charger and keep the whipped cream dispenser in the fridge.
- Cut the sponge cake or pound cake into one-inch square pieces.
- Take a pan and toss the shredded coconut; cook on a low flame until golden brown.
- Spread this coconut on a flat surface to cool down.
- A serving dish of size 8”x10” or 10”x10” layers the cake to cover the bottom.
- Drizzle the pineapple syrup from the pineapple can over the cake.
- Dispense more than half of the whipped cream over the cake layer.
- Spread the pineapple chunks over the cream layer.
- Sprinkle the toasted coconut.
- Drizzle the caramel syrup over this topping.
- Again dispense the cream to cover this layer.
- Decorate with remaining pineapple chunks, Maraschino cherries, coconut, and caramel syrup.
How to prepare a caramel sauce at home?
It is not necessary to buy ready-made sauce when you can easily prepare one at home. Here is the simplest caramel sauce recipe.
Place one cup of brown or white sugar in a saucepan and let it melt on a low flame. Stir until the mixture becomes thick and dark. Gradually add four tablespoon butter and whisk until well combined. Now slowly add half a cup of cream and continue to whisk. Let it simmer for a few seconds, add half a teaspoon salt and one teaspoon vanilla essence. Let it cool and use in the given recipe.
This salty caramel sauce is sticky, sweet, and buttery. It gives great taste to anything you are adding to this sauce.
The leftover caramel sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to fifteen days. You can use this salted caramel sauce in a great number of recipes and as a topping for cakes.
You can also use “Dulce de Leche,” which is a condensed milk caramel.
What other variations can you make in this recipe?
You can also add nuts such as walnuts or almonds, in addition to the toasted coconut flakes for added flavor. You can try the recipe with fruits other than pineapple. The recipe works well with berries and bananas, but they can’t be kept for a longer time as they become soggy very quickly. For a more pronounced coconut flavor, add half a cup of coconut milk to the whipped cream.
How to make a sponge cake at home?
Sponge cake requires very few ingredients that are probably lying in your pantry. The delicate, soft, and spongy crumb of a sponge cake allows the cake to absorb the cream and become soft and fluffy.
Whip four eggs well until they form peaks. Then add 1 ½ cup powdered sugar and continue to whisk. Let the oven preheat at 350 degrees Fahrenheit with a rack in the middle. Grease an 8” cake tin with butter, sprinkle some flour, and set aside.
Sift one cup of all-purpose flour with one teaspoon of baking powder twice. Whisk the egg mixture for at least 10 to 15 minutes, and then add vanilla essence. Now fold in the dry ingredients very gently. Take care not to over-mix the batter, or it will not rise properly. Bake for approximately thirty minutes on the middle rack. Check the center of the cake with a toothpick before removing it from the oven.
Let it sit for fifteen minutes, remove it from the pan, and place it on a wire rack until completely cool. Don’t use warm cake in the dessert.