Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Thai Curry Soup with Coconut Turmeric Foam
Healthy and delicious – the Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Thai Curry Soup with Coconut Turmeric Foam is an ultimate choice for vegans, keto diets, and gluten-free diets. The soup is loaded with nourishing and revitalizing ingredients such as spinach, turmeric, and coconut milk. The dense and fragrant flavors of the Thai curry soup are balanced by a frothy, creamy coconut turmeric foam whipped in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser. Packed with the creamy goodness of coconut milk and rich spinach, this soup is a special treat that will provide several nutrients. Making the soup becomes incredibly convenient if you have some prewashed spinach. The green curry paste is not very spicy, yet it boosts the flavors of the soup and makes it irresistible. You can also add some fresh green chili for a spicy kick. It is better to use a large sauté pan for making this soup, as it will cook the spinach better. The Thai curry soup is not just a comforting dish for winters, and you can enjoy it in the summers. Making the soup is so convenient that anyone with a busy schedule can even manage it.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- Spinach – 125 grams
- Coconut milk – 1 cup
- Lemongrass – 1 stick
- Lime – 1 ½
- Green Thai Curry paste – 1 ½ tablespoon
- Ginger – 2 tablespoon – finely chopped
- Shallots – 2 medium – finely diced
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic – 1 clove – minced
- Water – 6 cups
- Salt – to taste
- Lime zest – to garnish
- Coconut milk – 1 cup
- Turmeric – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger syrup – 2 teaspoon
- Xanthan gum – 1/8 teaspoon
- Salt – one pinch
- Sauté the shallots in olive oil in a pan. When the shallots turn translucent, then add garlic and ginger and sauté for a minute.
- Add spinach, lemongrass, coconut milk, curry paste, water, and salt in the pan and bring to a boil.
- Slow down the heat and let the ingredients simmer for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it rest for ten minutes.
- Add the lime juice and blend the mixture into a smooth puree.
- In a bowl, whisk coconut milk, turmeric, xanthan gum, and ginger syrup together. Sprinkle salt.
- Pour this concoction into the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser through a sieve and funnel.
- Charge with one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger and shake vigorously for a few seconds to infuse the nitrous oxide with the ingredients.
- Let the whipped cream dispenser rest for 15 minutes.
- Pour the Thai curry soup into bowls and dispense a generous amount of coconut, turmeric foam on each of them. Sprinkle the lime zest and serve hot.
Is this Thai curry soup a vegan recipe?
If you are a strict vegan, then check the label of green curry paste carefully. Sometimes curry paste contains fish sauce, which you may not prefer if you are on a vegan diet.
Is Thai curry soup good for your health?
The Thai curry soup is packed with essential nutrients such as vitamins and minerals. These nutrients boost the body’s metabolism to better process foods rich in proteins and fats. It also gives a boost of energy.
A bowl of Thai spinach soup is ideal for lunch, and you can pair this delicious detox soup with a large salad. Add a poached egg, canned salmon, shredded chicken, or beans for protein, and enjoy the soup at dinner.
What is the difference between red and green Thai curry paste?
There are some common ingredients that both red and green curry paste to share. You will find ginger, garlic, fish sauce, and chiles in red and green curry paste. The green curry paste also includes green chiles, cilantro, basil, or any other herbs which give a characteristic taste to the Thai green paste.
Red curry paste contains red chiles in paste or powder form. It may also contain some tomato sauce for a more enhanced flavor. Both red and green curries can be either spicy or mild depending on the brand you are choosing.
Can you make Thai green curry paste at home?
Yes, why not! If you can spare some time for making a Thai curry paste at home, there is good news for you. Homemade Thai green curry paste is much fresher in taste than the commercial one. And making curry paste at home gives you better control over the ingredients.
For example, if you or someone at home has hypertension and wants to keep sodium in check, you can control the salty ingredients. Similarly, you can add soy sauce instead of fish sauce if you are a strict vegan. Homemade Thai curry paste allows you to adjust the levels of spice according to your taste buds.
The homemade Thai curry paste remains good for two weeks in the fridge, but you can store it in the freezer for months.