Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Turmeric Latte with Coconut Whipped Cream
Bulletproof turmeric latte is a healthy, nutritious drink that will boost your energy right at the start of the day. It is packed with antioxidants, calcium, and healthy fats. Drink it as a meal replacement and boost your metabolism to lose weight fast. If you have ever tried keto, you must know about bulletproof keto drinks. Most often, coffee is used for making a bulletproof refreshing drink that contains added calories from healthy fats. But this turmeric latte is healthier. That is why when you drink it, you don’t need your breakfast or evening snack. We have made this turmeric latte a keto bulletproof latte by adding some turmeric and spices to non-dairy milk. You can use either coconut milk or almond milk, depending on your flavor preferences. Instead of heavy whipping cream, we have topped the latte with coconut cream after aerating it in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser. You can also add a pinch of ginger powder to boost the health benefits of this drink. To flavor the drink, we added vanilla extract. We selected maple syrup due to its natural taste and nutritional properties. However, you can replace it with any non-nutritive sweetener if you are on a strict keto. A pinch of black pepper is added because it helps the body absorb curcumin without adding spice to the latte.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- Chilled coconut cream – 1 can
- Icing sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla extract – ½ teaspoon
- Unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk – 2 cups
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon – ½ teaspoon
- Maple syrup – 1 teaspoon (you can use any natural or artificial sweetener of your choice)
- Black pepper – 1 pinch
- In a bowl, mix coconut cream, icing sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the coconut cream into Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser through a sieve and funnel.
- Attach one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger and shake vigorously.
- Pulse all the ingredients in a blender for one minute.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and let it simmer on low heat for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and pour the latte into two glasses.
- Dispense a generous amount of coconut whipped cream on top and serve.
Is Turmeric Latte good for intermittent fasting?
The turmeric latte is an ideal choice for people who are doing intermittent fasting for weight loss. It helps prevent insulin spikes and keeps the blood glucose level in check. The feeling of fullness that you get after having a cup of turmeric latte also helps in stopping the cravings for carb-laden foods.
What is the best time to drink a cup of turmeric latte?
Turmeric latte is a delicious and versatile drink that you can consume hot or cold at any time of the day. In breakfast, it will boost your metabolism and give you the energy to start your day actively. It is an ideal bedtime drink due to the relaxing and revitalizing properties of turmeric. We can say that a hot cup of turmeric latte will help you sleep peacefully. If you take it in the evening, it will help you skip your calorie-laden snacks.
What are the health benefits of Turmeric?
Turmeric milk is known as ‘golden milk’ because of its recognized health benefits. The role of turmeric in preventing and curing diseases is attributed to a yellow compound called Curcumin. It helps cure inflammatory diseases such as colon inflammation, arthritis pain, and respiratory disorders. It also exhibits antibacterial and antiviral properties.
Can I Prepare Bulletproof Turmeric Latte Ahead of time?
Yes, you can blend the latte and keep it in the refrigerator, then reheat the concoction and serve hot. For convenience, Coffee is often you can also combine all the dry ingredients in a jar in the right proportions, then add them to milk and blend.
What variations can I make in this recipe?
- If you are not on a dairy-free diet, use heavy whipping cream or half and half instead of coconut cream.
- You can increase the total fat content of the latte by blending in a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- A pinch of salt can help moderate the sharp taste of turmeric in the latte.
- Use stevia or any other sweetener if you are on a keto diet.
- If you are not concerned about sugar content, you can use any syrup of your choice in the recipe.
- Serve the drink over ice in summers for a refreshing feeling.