How to Use a Whipped Cream Dispenser and Chargers?
You’ve probably seen or heard of many restaurants, fast food chains, and Master Chefs using whipped cream dispensers and chargers as a means to provide an intoxicating dollop of whipped cream on your favorite desserts or beverages. The idea of these devices may seem intimidating to the common eye. However, Galaxy Gas has the best guide to show you how to use these user-friendly devices with ease and breeze!
Before you reach for your whisk and bowl, take a breather and relax. Galaxy Gas has the best selection of Whipped Cream Dispensers and Whipped Cream Chargers to do all the heavy-lifting and mechanical work for you! Not only will our products rid the manual labor that usually comes with making whipped cream, but they will also yield over 2X the whipped cream than traditional hand-whipped methods.
Now that you’ve secured a whipped cream dispenser and chargers, Galaxy Gas will explain all the fundamentals and details necessary to work their magic.
The Fundamentals: What is a Whipped Cream Dispenser?
The term whipped cream dispenser is actually a common term used to describe complex names for these devices such as, “Siphon” or “Cannister.”
Essentially, a whipped cream dispenser is a hand-held culinary tool that helps mix multiple ingredients together to give it a lush, light texture and consistency.
Whipped cream dispensers consist of 4 key components:
- The bottle that holds the topping inside. Usually, this component is made of aluminum or stainless steel and ranges in size from .25L to 1L.
- You can find Galaxy Gas’ Infusion XL Dispenser available in a stainless steel body with a 0.95L reservoir for your topping!
How to Use a Whipped Cream Dispenser:
Now that you’re venturing into the journey of whipped cream and infused dishes, it’s time to get a knack for how these devices work. Galaxy Gas has a simple step-by-step guide to show you just how easy it is to use our whipped cream dispenser!
Go ahead and grab your ingredients and dispenser. Let’s begin to work our magic!
Step 1: Clean all of the dispenser’s components.
- Clean the bottle, tips, gas canister, and screws with cold water.
- Hot water will promote rust and bacteria growth!
- Towel dry the components before moving forward.
Step 2: Find your trusty piping tip and insert it into the dispenser.
- Unscrew the lid of your whipped cream dispenser and set it aside.
- Take your favorite piping tip (can be straight or tulip styled) and insert it on top of the dispenser.
- Make sure the tip is snugly fit to the head valve.
- Make sure the gasket is in place with the bottom portion of the head.
Step 3: Add your ingredients!
- Take your desired liquid or concoction and pour it into the bottle
- Always make sure that you don’t over portion. Remember, these dispensers have a maximum capacity of 1 liter or less!
- Add desired sugar or flavoring to make the mixture really pop and stand out! (If you choose.)
Step 4: Insert your whipped cream charger.
- Secure the head back onto the bottle of the dispenser
- Put the charger into the reservoir and screw it on the head of the dispenser.
- Always make sure the smaller end of your whipped cream charger is facing upwards when doing this part of the step!
- Twist the charger gently until the nitrous oxide begins to release. Typically, you will hear a quiet “hiss” sound while this is happening.
Step 5: Shake, shake, shake!
- Once you hear the subtle hissing sound, you have the choice to keep the charger in place or set it aside.
- Then, give your whipped cream dispenser a humble shake! Turn the device upside down and do whatever moves you must to get your ingredients properly stirred and combined.
- Galaxy Gas recommends shaking your dispenser for a solid 15-20 shakes.
- By doing so, you’re giving the nitrous oxide ample time to combine with your ingredients properly!
Step 6: Whip up a delightful dish!
- Press the lever on the whipped cream dispenser and aim it inside a bowl. This will give you an idea if the consistency of your mixture is ready to serve or not!
- If your mixture is too runny, shake the dispenser a few times before giving the lever another try.
- Once you have your desired consistency, begin to serve creamy, fluffy foam on top of your dishes, desserts, or beverages!
Step 7: Clean up.
- After you’ve finished serving your latest culinary creation, take your whipped cream dispenser and discharge any remaining N2O pressure and gas left inside.
- Take out the charger and the top of the bottle.
- Using a small brush, such as a pipe cleaner, clean any leftover residue remaining inside the nozzle and bottle.
You’re an Infusion Professional!
Now that you know the key features of the versatile whipped cream dispenser and whipped cream chargers, you can begin to whip up some amazing recipes to surprise your dinner guests! The world of Galaxy Gas is only the beginning to the unlimited heights you’ll reach in the world of infused beverages, dishes, and desserts.