One of the most popular ingredients that restaurants use to make their desserts and beverages delightful is whipped cream. Yet it is quite simple to make. I bet after trying it once, you will never go back and get the canned items again.
The whipping cream recipe is a go-to option to add to several yummy desserts. For instance, you can add it to chocolate flourless cake, peppermint hot chocolate, and pumpkin pie. Plus, it tastes great on French toast, or you can simply add them to fresh berries.
This guide will explain how to make the best whipping cream in several flavors and amazing desserts that require whipped cream as a topping. So, let's blend into it.
What Ingredients Are Essential To Make The Perfect Whipped Cream?
Whipped cream is a yummy addition to several desserts and beverages. However, making whipped cream with a perfect texture is easier than you may imagine.
- Heavy Cream: The most vital ingredient in whipped cream is heavy cream; it also has another name, which is double cream. This consists of a high fat content. Typically, the fat in it is 36 to 40 percent, which is necessary to achieve a stable and rich whipped cream texture.
- Sweetener: Adding sweetener while making is optional, but it makes the flavor of whipped cream better. For that, you can use granulated sugar or powdered sugar. So begin with adding a small amount of sweetener as per your sweetness level.
- Vanilla Extract: To add a touch of better flavor to your whipped cream, you can add a splash of vanilla extract. Surely, it will complement the creamy texture of the cream and make the aroma delightful.
- Nitrous Oxide: Another main and secret ingredient for making professional, fluffier, and bouncier whipped cream. You need to add the N2O to your ingredient list, which will work amazingly, and you’ll have perfect whipped cream.
At Galaxy Gas, we offer top-of-the-line nitrous oxide tanks, whip cream dispensers, and whip chargers specifically designed for the food industry. Our chargers provide the perfect amount of pressure to create light and fluffy whipped cream every time. They are easy to use, reliable, and ensure consistent results.
7 Irresistible Whipped Cream Flavors to Devour
Below are some of the recipes for making whipped cream in several flavors with N2O. Let's check out some easy-peasy recipes that you can make with simple ingredients.
1. Classic Whipped Cream
To make classic whipped cream, you need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of thick whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of sugar, or as per your taste
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
All of these ingredients have to be whipped together in a whipped cream dispenser that has N2O.
2. Chocolate Whipped Cream
- 1 cup thick whipping cream
- Now add 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Lastly, you have to put in 2 tablespoons of sugar (or to taste).
Now just combine and whip using a whipped cream dispenser.
3. Coffee Whipped Cream
- First of all, to make coffee with whipped cream, you need to add 1 cup of thick whipping cream.
- Next up, add at least 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Lastly, you have to put in 2 teaspoons of instant coffee granules.
Note: Make sure that the coffee granules are entirely dissolved. To make it dissolve easily, add some hot water to it.
Now mix and whip using a whipped cream dispenser.
4. Berry Whipped Cream
To make a fluffy cup of berry whipped cream, you have to add these ingredients.
- Add one cup of whipping cream (the heavier one).
- Add 8 to 10 berries for a good taste.
- Now add one tablespoon of sugar, or as per your taste.
Blend the ingredients in the whipping cream dispenser.
5. Mint Whipped Cream
Those who enjoy the flavor of mint in their smoothies or fizzy drinks adore this recipe.
- First of all, you have to add one cup of whipping cream.
- Now add two tablespoons of sugar to it.
- Lastly, add the mint extract to it. You can also add peppermint extract to it.
Just mix it up and whip it, and it is all set.
6. Lemon or Lime Whipped Cream
The lime whipped cream recipe includes the following ingredients:
- Firstly, you have to add one cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Now add sugar to taste.
- Zest from the lemon.
- Lastly, add one tablespoon of lemon juice.
Now just blend all the ingredients and whip them.
7. Coconut Whipped Cream
Last but not least, we have a recipe to make coconut whipped cream.
- Add one cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Pour two spoons of coconut cream.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Add half a teaspoon of coconut extract.
Blend and whip with the help of a dispenser.
All of the above recipes are good to use as a topping for pies, cakes, ice creams, fruit salads, smoothies, hot cocoa, or coffee.
Note: Keep in mind that when the whipping cream is made in a dispenser, it is light and fluffy, which can deflate after 30 minutes. So you should consume it right after whipping it.
Most Consumed Desserts Served With Whipped Cream
No doubt, whipped cream makes any dessert delicious but also pleasing in appearance. The cream consists of a light and fluffy texture to add a touch of indulgence to a range of sweet treats. So if you are in the food industry and finding a way to enhance your dessert offerings, below are some amazing desserts that are ideally served with whipped cream.
Chocolate mousse is one of the most consumed desserts, with a swirl of whipped cream on top. The amazing contrast between the rich chocolate and bouncy whipping cream is a wonderful match to make a heavenly dessert.
Hot chocolate is preferred on cold days to fulfill sweet cravings. Several people prefer to have a mound of whipped cream on top of it. It makes the drink luxurious and slowly cools it down for enjoyable sipping.
Ice Cream Sundae:
The classic ice cream sundae is quite indulgent, with a huge amount of whipped cream. Whether you are making a simple vanilla sundae or a trickier creation with several flavors and toppings, whipped cream with N2O adds a creamier element to the dessert.
Milkshakes and Smoothies :
Whip cream is a classic topping for smoothies or milkshakes. This adds a creamier and velvetier texture to the drink. It makes the drink even more amusing to sip on.
So, whip up irresistible creamy desserts and beverages!
No matter which dessert you are thinking of making, having the best whipped cream is vital for having an unforgettable culinary experience. With Galaxy Gas's top-notch nitrous oxide chargers and tanks, you can ensure that your whipped cream is up to the mark. Also, you’ll be able to save money that you spend in luxury cafes to get fluffy desserts and beverages. You don’t have to settle for subpar whipped cream! Thus, now is the time to upgrade the whipped cream game with our top-quality nitrous oxide chargers and N2O tanks. What are you waiting for? Visit us to get the items that you are lacking to make professional whipping cream at home.