⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- Dark couverture – ½ cup
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Milk – 1/3 cup
- Butter – 1/3 cup
- Flour – ½ cup
- Eggs – 3
- Heat water in a saucepan and melt the chocolate by making a water bath.
- You can also use a microwave oven to melt the chocolate.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs with salt and icing sugar.
- Add the flour and melted chocolate.
- Whisk properly to obtain a smooth mixture.
- Pour this cake batter in the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser through a sieve and funnel.
- Charge with one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger and shake vigorously to infuse the nitrous oxide into the ingredients.
- Grease some mugs or bowls with butter and dispense the cake batter up to one-third part of the cup. Make sure you leave the 2/3 part of the mugs empty.
- Bake each mug in the microwave for at least 40 seconds at a power of 850 watts.
- Serve hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Benefits of making 40 seconds chocolate cake:
- Very quick and convenient to make
- Incredibly soft, fluffy, and moist
- Loaded with delicious chocolate flavor
- Requires very simple ingredients
- It can be eaten instantly or used as a base for desserts
What are some different topping options?
If you want to enjoy this rich chocolate cake as a dessert, try out the cake with these toppings.
- Heavy cream whipped in the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser.
- Vanilla ice cream
- Nutella and chocolate shavings
- Dulce de Leche
- Salted Caramel Sauce
How long do you need to cook it?
The cooking time of a cake batter in a microwave depends on the size of the mug that you are using. For baking a 12-ounce mug at 1200 watts, you will require a time of approximately one minute.
To ensure that the cake is fully cooked from the inside, insert a clean toothpick in the center of the cake. If this toothpick comes out clean, then the cake is done. If there is some batter sticking to the toothpick, then you can
Is it necessary to have a conventional microwave for baking a cake?
You can still bake a cake even if you don’t have a microwave with a convection option. However, you must take care of using microwave-safe cookware. Don’t use the steel rack and just place your cake on the glass plate that revolves.
Don’t over mix the cake batter:
This is the most common mistake most bakers do. When you over mix a cake batter, it traps a lot of air. It causes the air pockets to form and deflate during baking resulting in a rubbery texture. Another reason is the formation of gluten strands in the flour. If gluten is formed, the cake will become hard and chewy instead of becoming soft and spongy.
Whip the eggs and sugar properly:
Rubbery texture also becomes a problem if the sugar and eggs are not whipped properly. In that case, air will not get trapped in the batter, causing an insufficient cake rising. However, when you use a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser, you don’t need to worry about whipping the cake batter. With the help of Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger, it incorporates sufficient air bubbles required to make the cake soft, light, and fluffy.
Use Butter that is at room temperature:
Always bring the butter to room temperature before the creaming process. At this temperature, butter traps the air in a better way. The other ingredients, such as eggs, milk, and flour, should also be at room temperature for a light, fluffy cake.
Measure the ingredients precisely:
It is essential to measure the ingredients accurately as directed in the recipe. If you are using cup and tablespoon measurements, it is crucial to level them before adding them. Heaped cups and tablespoons may result in inaccurate measurements. Level the cup with the help of the backside of the knife after measuring it.
When you add a greater quantity of liquids than required, the cake batter takes more time to cook properly, resulting in a rubbery cake. Similarly, adding too many solids such as flour and cocoa powder will also result in a dense cake.
Use the right size molds:
Whether you are using individual cups or a baking pan to microwave your cake batter, filling it to the right point is necessary. Don’t overfill the cake molds. Likewise, pouring too little batter into cake mold will also give undesirable results.