Berry Blast Soda
Galaxy Gas Nitrous Infused Recipes
Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Berry Blast Soda is a refreshing drink that combines the sweetness and tartness of seasonal berries with the salty fuzz of club soda. It makes a perfect summer fruity drink. If you are searching for interesting mocktail ideas for your party, then this is the best drink you would love to enjoy and sharing with your family and friends. The fizzy seltzer and the berry jelly foam whipped up in the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser go great with each other, given that you make sure to keep the layers separate. Each glass must contain a spoon and a straw so that the guests can enjoy the layers by mixing them according to their own palate. A deliciously refreshing summer drink that you can serve instead of a cocktail. Usually, people serve cocktails made from various juices and flavors and then booze them with alcohol. However, many people avoid alcohol due to several reasons. Therefore mocktails are an easy solution which most people won’t refuse.
- Raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, or an assortment of all three – 1 ¼ cup
- Lime flavored Jello mix – 1 packet
- Berry jelly – 1 packet
- Assorted berries – 4 tablespoon – chopped
- Chilled club soda – 2 ½ cups
- Chilled sugar syrup – ½ cup
- Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser - 1
- Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger - 1
- Grind the berries in a blender till they form a smooth paste.
- In a saucepan, boil one cup of water and dissolve the jelly mix in it while stirring constantly.
- Add the berry mixture to this jelly and mix well.
- Pour the contents in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser through a sieve and a funnel.
- Charge with one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger and shake well so that the nitrous oxide gas infuses the mixture.
- Keep in the refrigerator for one hour, take out the whipped cream dispenser from the fridge and shake well. Keep it back for one more hour so that the jelly becomes chilled. Shaking the whipped cream dispenser in between prevents the jelly from becoming firm inside it.
- Now take tall glasses and layer them with the chopped berries.
- Add one tablespoon of sugar syrup and mix well with the chopped berries.
- In each glass, pour half a cup of chilled club soda slowly to not mix with the berries and syrup.
- Now attach a thin nozzle to the whipped cream dispenser and dispense the jelly mixture on top of the club soda. Again you have to keep both the layers separate from each other.
Are mocktails the same as cocktails?
Mocktails are cocktails that do not contain alcohol. Some of the drinks can be easily converted to mocktails, while others taste weird. The base of most of the mocktails are sodas and fruity flavors. Best mocktail drinks are based on fruits and fruit juices. You can easily turn many margaritas or daiquiris into their virgin version. For example, a strawberry margarita mocktail or a virgin banana daiquiri tastes well even if you don’t add tequila or rum in the recipe.
Most often, mocktails are served at restaurants with bars so that the people who abstain from drinking can also enjoy cold, flavorful concoctions. However, most of the mocktails served in commercial setups are exceptionally high in their sugar content.
What is the benefit of making mocktails at home?
Whipping a non-alcoholic beverage at home gives you better control over the choice of sugars or sweeteners and their quantities. You can add fresh fruit and vegetable juices for healthier versions. However, drinks with sodas or cocktail mixers can’t be expected to contribute toward a healthy diet plan.
What variations can you make in this recipe?
Mixing all berries, any two of them, or any one of them – requires consideration of personal taste and the ease of availability. Instead of soda, try the recipe with sparkling water.
The resulting drink is so refreshing and delicious that no one will believe it is made at home. The kids will also love this drink, and since they are not supposed to enjoy alcoholic drinks, this mocktail is already ideal for them. The drink is an ultimate choice for you when you want to beat the heat in scorching summers.
Satisfy your berry cravings by pairing this awesome soda with our Nitrous Infused Japanese Cheesecake.