Galaxy Gas Nitrous Infused Recipes
When you are craving a café style coffee but don’t want to spend on an expensive Frappe, the Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Café Frappe will save your day. You can prepare a refreshing coffee drink for two with this recipe. Frappe is a French word that means an ice-cold drink shaken to take a slush-like consistency. However, a Frappe must contain Instant coffee. Frappe originated in Greece and was introduced by the makers of Nescafe Instant Coffee. You can add your favorite syrups, a lot of milk, or ice cream to make this Frappe resemble your favorite Starbucks’ Frappuccino. But don’t forget to top it with lots of whipped cream dispensed directly from our Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger. Later in the article, we will also discuss the differences between a real European style Frappe and Starbucks’ Frappuccino.
- Whole milk – 1 cup
- Whipping cream – ½ cup
- Instant coffee – 1 tablespoon
- Caster sugar – 2 tablespoons
- Water – 4 tablespoons
- Crushed ice – 1 cup
- Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser - 1
- Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger - 1
- Boil water in a saucepan and add the coffee.
- Stir continuously until the coffee dissolves completely.
- Add one teaspoon castor sugar and stir continuously to dissolve it.
- Keep aside and let it cool.
- Mix one tablespoon of sugar in the whipping cream.
- Combine the rest of the sugar with the milk. You can add more sugar if you prefer your café Frappe to be sweeter.
- Now pour the cream into the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser and charge it with one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger.
- Keep in the refrigerator for at least one hour so that the coffee becomes chilled.
- Fill two serving glasses with ice or ice cream and divide the milk in both of them.
- Now add the coffee mixture and stir to combine it with milk and ice.
- Dispense the whipped cream directly from the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser. Stir to combine everything.
- Add more cream if required. Drizzle any syrup of your choice.
- Your delicious homemade Café Frappe is ready.
Is Frappe and Frappuccino the same thing?
Though you may think that they are the name of the same drink, there are certain differences, though.
Frappuccino is often made like a coffee milkshake containing vanilla ice cream, milk, and hot coffee combined as a frothy drink. Then it is topped with whipped cream.
Frappe is quite simple and has a base of coffee and water, but milk, cream, and ice cubes are added to enhance its taste.
While Frappuccino is usually made with a given recipe, Frappe is made with different variations at different places.
Here are some more differences between a Frappe and Frappuccino:
Type of Coffee Used:
Frappe is made from instant coffee, whereas Frappuccino contains brewed coffee. The instant coffee used in Frappe gives it a characteristic darker color and thicker foam. Therefore the Frappe has a stronger and bitterer taste. A brewed coffee goes in Frappuccino, which is often a cold brew. But you can also enjoy a Frappuccino made from espresso at Starbucks or any other café.
Frappuccino is designed and introduced by Starbucks. They have several Frappuccino variations. They also offer some non-coffee versions of Frappuccino. They don’t reveal their recipes. However, you may find thousands of them that simulate the Starbucks Frappuccino. A Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser will help you whip up your cream in a café style. You can add the syrups of your choice as toppings and enjoy. A Frappe is not specific to any café but is associated with Nescafe as their worker first invented it.
Caffeinated or Non-caffeinated:
Frappe is a caffeinated drink, but the ratio of caffeine varies depending on the amount of coffee you add. However, many Frappuccinos do not contain caffeine at all. Frappe is a European drink that originated from Greece. In the USA, people are not familiar with the original Frappe and often confuse it with the Frappuccino offered by Starbucks.
Frappuccino has a greater amount of cream, syrups, refined sugars added to it, and many calories. This is a real concern for people who are trying to lose weight or have diabetes. However, you can certainly control the amount of sugar you add to your homemade Frappe or use sweeteners alternatively. You can also reduce the number of calories in a Frappe from the cream by infusing it through a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser.
Both of them are refreshing summer drinks, and the best thing is that they both taste great when made with our Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser.
Photo by Mariana Ibanez