Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Avocado Espuma (Infused Guacamole)
Guacamole is a crowd-pleasing party dip which you can also use as a condiment or snack. It is also popular among keto-dieters, people who are calories restricted diets and avid vegans. Guacamole is highly nutritious as it contains a lot of essential vitamins, minerals, and good fats. Ideally the guacamole should have an effervescent lightness in texture. Ripe creamy avocados are the best for this recipe. You may prefer serving readymade guacamole at your party for convenience. People prefer readymade guacamole because it has a smooth, fluffy texture. On the other hand, when they try various recipes of guacamole, the result is a thick, chunky sauce. We found a great solution for making an extremely delicate and fluffy textured guacamole – Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Avocado Espuma (Infused Guacamole) curated with a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser charged with Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Chargers. We are sure that this recipe will leave you wondering where the avocado espuma evaporates as soon as it is served in front of guests. Photo by Maddi Bazzocco.
6 Hours 15 Minutes
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- Milk – ¼ cup
- Sugar - 1 pinch
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Ripe Avocado – 1 big or 1 cup chopped
- Natural Yogurt – ½ cup
- Vegetable stock – ¼ cup
- Dill – 6 tablespoons
- Parsley – ½ cup
- Lemon juice – 1/8 cup
- Peel and core the avocado. Chop roughly and put in a blender.
- Add all ingredients to the blender and puree together.
- Pour this mixture in a 0.5 L Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser through a sieve and funnel.
- Screw one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger, charge, and shake vigorously at least 12 to 14 times.
- Keep in the refrigerator for at least six hours before serving.
- The preparation can be preserved in the refrigerator for ten days in the whipped cream charger.
What to eat with Avocado Espuma?
Here are some delicious ways of consuming your Avocado Espuma:
Guacamole is not only a dip for the chips; you can creatively use this delicious avocado espuma and serve it with almost anything. Here are a few examples:
On toast: Flavor up your toast with this healthy spread to replace the fat-laden spreads. Add a few slices of tomato and hard-boiled egg and your morning breakfast is ready.
On Sandwich: Chicken breast or fish fillet – whatever your sandwich filling may be, this avocado espuma will add a twist. Don’t forget to add the tortilla chips to it.
Soups: Adjust the consistency to drink it as a soup or add a creamy topping to any other soup of your choice.
Deviled Eggs: Blend the egg yolks with avocado espuma instead of the mayo-mustard sauce and drizzle them with this avocado espuma
Salad Dressing: Add the creamy espuma into any wedge salad along with lime juice and olive oil for a low-calorie treat.
Loaded Potatoes: Replace the sour cream with this creamy avocado espuma for real tasty loaded potatoes.
Fried Fish and Seafood: Who needs a tartar sauce with seafood when you have avocado espuma to complement fried fish, shrimps, and crab cakes?
Vegetable Patties: Tantalize your taste buds with this ultimate avocado dip served with vegetable fritters.
Smoked Salmon: Top your smoked salmon with this avocado espuma, and impress your guests.
How to keep the avocado espuma green once it is dispensed from the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser?
The simple trick that will prevent the dispensed avocado espuma from getting brown is to cover it with plastic wrap. But the plastic wrap must directly touch the surface of the avocado espuma. In this way, you can also store it in the fridge.
If you don’t prefer using plastic, you can also use parchment paper or wax paper. Simply press it down to cover the avocado espuma as much as you can, and it will stay fresh for a couple of days in the fridge.
How to choose avocados for Avocado Espuma?
When making avocado espuma, it is essential to choose ripe avocados. Here are some tips that will make it easier for you to select the right avocados.
Gently press the avocado with your palm; avoid using your fingers. If the avocado feels firm, it may not be ripe to the extent that you require. If it feels soft, it may be overripe and brown, which you never want for making avocado espuma.
Pull the stem to the top gently, and if there is a green part underneath it, it’s good to eat. The brown color will show an overripe avocado. Very tough stem means the avocado is too firm and will take a few days to become properly ripe.
Why should you never buy ready-made guacamole?
- Homemade avocado espuma is the best alternative to ready-made guacamole. Once you start making it at home, you won’t buy the readymade one available at grocery stores.
- It is very easy and requires only a few ingredients.
- Homemade avocado espuma is made from fresh ingredients.
- It takes only a few minutes to assemble the ingredients and pour them into the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser.
- Homemade avocado espuma costs much less than the readymade one. Ripe avocados are cheap, and the rest of the ingredients are most probably lying in your pantry.
- Readymade guacamole may have a weird chemical taste due to unnecessary additives.
- Homemade avocado espuma does not contain excessive sodium, hidden sugars, and preservatives.