Creamy Pasta Sauce
Galaxy Gas Nitrous Infused Recipes
Who doesn’t love pasta? Everyone does! Especially our kids. Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Creamy Pasta Sauce is a smooth, creamy and aromatic sauce is just a perfect blend of butter, cream, cream cheese, flour and various flavorings. It is very simple to make and you can serve pasta to your hungry kids within minutes. Whip up the white pasta creamy sauce, toss in some vegetables, chicken and whole wheat pasta for a scrumptious, healthy treat. Whipping up the creamy sauce in Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser not only contributes to a mouth-melting foamy texture, it also increases the yield of the recipe and decreases the cost as well as calories per serving. If you are a pasta lover, you must try this one. It’s scrumptiously cheesy and gives just the perfect hint of garlic and shallots. It is simple, and you can accommodate this sauce with any pasta recipe you are making.
- Butter – 1 ½ tablespoon
- Shallots – ½ cup
- Garlic – 1 teaspoon
- Flour – 2 tablespoons
- Stock – 1 ¼ cup
- Heavy cream – ½ cup+1 tablespoon
- Xanthan gum – ¼ teaspoon
- Natural cream cheese – ½ cup
- Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser - 1
- Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger - 1
- Heat a saucepan and melt butter. Add garlic and shallots in butter and cook till they become translucent.
- Add flour and stir well; add stock and cream. Let it simmer for five minutes or until it thickens.
- Now add the cream cheese and stir to mix it well.
- Remove from heat and let it cool. Add xanthan gum and mix well.
- Pour through a sieve into a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser, and charge with one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger. Shake for approximately twelve to fourteen times and dispense on prepared pasta.
- Place in a warm water bath at 75 degrees if you don’t want to dispense immediately.
- You can easily add or substitute ingredients according to the recipe; thus, you can apply this technique to prepare the creamy, frothy white sauce for countless recipes.
What variations can you make from this sauce?
An indulging, rich and luxurious cream sauce is the crux of a great number of recipes. This cream sauce enriched with cream and cream cheese is richer in taste than ordinary béchamel or white sauce.
The sauce is versatile and can be altered for a great number of recipes. Give a twist to the recipe by adding a little bit of chardonnay or any other dry wine (white), and you will be amazed by the flavor.
You can also give a new taste to the recipe by altering the type of cheese. Most commonly, Parmesan cheese goes in these white sauces. Experimenting with a variety of herbs can make the sauce match your flavor requirements and suit the recipe you will serve with it.
If you prefer spicy flavored sauce, feel free to use white pepper or black pepper. Freshly ground peppers are always better in flavor.
What can be served with this sauce?
Either you make it with the given recipe or add some different ingredients, the sauce is an excellent choice to serve with chicken, shrimp, fish fillets, salads, or pasta. You can also use it in casseroles.
Why is the cream sauce giving a burnt smell?
If you leave the butter-flour mixture for a while on the flame unattended, the flour will likely turn brown and cause an unpleasant smell in the sauce. It is necessary to stir the mixture constantly after adding the flour.
Another reason for a burnt smell is overcooking the garlic. Add the garlic when your butter or oil becomes rippling hot and stir constantly. In this way, the garlic will not get burnt. Let the garlic cook up to a golden brown color, so it gives a toasted flavor.
Can I use milk instead of heavy cream in this recipe?
The recipe has evolved over the years and taken many different turns and twists. Now this recipe is often made with heavy cream. However, you can also make a tasty sauce without adding heavy cream to it. You can simply use whole milk to stir up the recipe.
What can I substitute for butter?
In a recipe suggested by Mayo Clinic, they substituted olive oil for butter to fry the garlic. They also used skimmed milk in heavy cream and low-fat cream cheese to substitute for full-fat cream cheese. This recipe will make a low-calorie version of the sauce, which you can experiment with for everyday dinners. However, if you are making this pasta sauce for a party or special dinner, you should stick to the normal high caloric recipe that we have given.
Photo by Pixzolo Photography