Creamy Rice Pudding
Galaxy Gas Nitrous Infused Recipes
A bowl of warm rice pudding is a comforting food for cold winter evenings, but you can whip up a cold, creamy rice pudding for hot summer days with the Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Creamy Rice Pudding. It’s fragrant, smooth, and creamy. You can even use your leftover rice to whip up this simple, comfortable dessert. There are a lot of flavoring options for rice pudding. You can add cinnamon, vanilla, or raisins. We whipped the rice pudding in the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser for a unique twister, and the result was just so amazing. The rice pudding was converted to a very light, airy, and frothy dessert which anyone can hardly believe is made from rice. There are very few ingredients required, and all of them are a part of your pantry. You can even serve this decadent dessert to your guests as it is very pocket-friendly. Or give it to your kids and teenagers when they are craving a dessert. Here is an absolutely easy and decadent rice pudding recipe that you will love to make again and again.
- Heavy cream – 2/3 cup
- Milk – 2/3 cup
- Cooked rice pudding – 1 cup
- Rice – 1 cup – raw (or 3 cups cooked rice)
- Milk or unsweetened non-dairy milk – 3 – 4
- Granulated sugar – 1/3 cup
- Kosher salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Vanilla bean, or vanilla paste or vanilla extract – for flavoring
- Unsalted butter – 1 tablespoon
- Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser - 1
- Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger - 1
- Take a saucepan and place rice and milk in it.
- Add sugar, salt, and vanilla bean/vanilla
- Keep the flame high and bring the milk to boil while stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat and let the mixture simmer for at least 30 minutes. Stir occasionally with a rubber spatula or a wooden spoon to prevent the mixture from sticking to the bottom.
- If the rice is tender, add vanilla extract and butter.
- Now you can remove the rice pudding from the flame and let it cool.
- Puree the milk and rice pudding together until smooth. Add cream.
- Pour the mixture in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser.
- Charge with one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger and shake vigorously six to ten times to infuse the pudding.
- Dispense when chilled on red fruit jelly.
What is rice pudding?
Rice pudding is a simple dessert that constitutes rice cooked in milk. As the rice becomes more and more tender, they release the starch in the milk. In this way, their grains remain suspended in milk while giving the dessert a creamy texture.
You can make the rice pudding from scratch using raw rice or just use leftover boiled rice; the dessert comes out best in both ways.
What is a rice pudding made from?
Here are a few essential ingredients that you will need to whip up a deliciously creamy rice pudding.
Rice: You can use either long-grain or short-grain white rice for the recipe. However, using brown rice is not a great idea as you will require adding a lot of liquid. It will also take more time to cook. You can also test the recipe with Jasmine rice as they add a beautiful floral flavor.
Milk: The choice of milk depends on your personal preference and choices. However, it should be kept in mind that the higher the fat content of milk, the creamier the dessert will be.
If you want to go for some non-dairy milk options – cashew milk, coconut milk, or oat milk. Canned coconut milk imparts a strong coconut flavor.
Sugar: We have sweetened the dessert with 1/3 cup granulated sugar. You can adjust the quantity of sugar according to your personal preference. However, feel free to experiment with brown sugars and other liquid sweeteners.
Salt: Add just a pinch to brighten up the flavor. However, if your cooked rice already contains cook salt, there is no need to add it.
Vanilla: Add in the most convenient way of flavoring with vanilla. Either add the paste of vanilla bean or half vanilla bean directly when you start cooking. You can also add vanilla extract at the end for more convenience. Add raisins or ground cinnamon or any other warm spices, nuts, and dried fruit.
How To Make And Serve Rice Pudding?
You just need to put milk, rice, sugar, and vanilla in a saucepan and place it on low heat. Stir occasionally to make sure that the mixture does not stick to the bottom of the pan. Once the rice pudding is done, add milk and cream, whip it in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser, and enjoy.
Some people suggest adding eggs in rice pudding for added richness, but there is no need to make a rice pudding with eggs as the cream whipper conveniently turns the pudding into a creamy concoction.
The rice pudding becomes thick when it cools down. That is why we added milk before pouring it into the cream whipper to give it a smooth consistency.
How to store the rice pudding?
You can store the leftover rice pudding in an airtight container and then place it in the refrigerator. It will remain good for at least five days. Add more milk if required, as the pudding will continue to thicken during storage.
Sip on our Infused Mango Smoothie with this yummy rice pudding for a refreshing summer treat!
Photo by: Karolina Kołodziejczak