Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Creamy Skinny Syrup Mocha is sugar-free and yet extremely delicious, meaning that you don’t need to starve yourself or stay on a bland diet for losing weight. You can use any sugar-free syrup of your choice to flavor your mocha; however, we used Chocolate Caramel Truffle flavored syrup for this recipe. The caramel flavor added to a mocha gives an irresistible twist to this drink. You can use any of the premium coffee beans, preferably those with nutty notes. They will combine with the chocolaty flavor and create an exotic drink. Finally, we will top the mocha with whipped cream dispensed directly from our Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser. The cream is again flavored with Chocolate caramel mocha syrup to make this glass of coffee take you to another world.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- Freshly brewed coffee – 1 cup
- Skinny chocolate caramel truffle syrup – 4 tablespoons
- Fresh whipping cream – ¾ cup
- Before assembling your mocha, prepare your whipped cream. For that purpose, you need to open your Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser and pour the cream and the Skinny chocolate caramel syrup in it. Screw back its head tightly.
- Now tightly attach the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger until it starts giving off a hissing sound. The sound is made by Nitrous oxide gas as it fills the dispenser.
- Shake the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser thoroughly for at least 30 seconds. The cream will get mixed with syrup and gas.
- Holding your cream whipper in an upright position lets the extra nitrous oxide escape from the whipper.
- Brew your favorite coffee and add the skinny chocolate caramel syrup.
- Take a glass, pour the coffee and dispense a generous amount of whipped cream at the top.
How can I make coffee with only a few calories?
Here we have something for people who are conscious about their calories or cutting down their sugar intake due to any reason. This recipe involves a very simple mixture that can produce an amazing result when processed in a whipped cream dispenser. You will need Sugar-free skinny syrup, some whipped cream and your favorite coffee brewed in your favorite style. This recipe is a great treat for everyone who loves coffee and tries to reduce their waistline.
Can I make a café style mocha at home?
If you are searching for a recipe for making the best cold coffee that compares to Starbucks, you are at the right place. This easy cold coffee recipe will help you make a glass of café style cold coffee in your kitchen.
Whether you want to give yourself a treat or impress your guests with the creamy, frothy texture of this cold coffee, the best thing about this recipe is that you just need a few basic ingredients and a little bit of your time.
What variations can you make in this recipe?
There are several different ways in which you can make yourself a glass of chilled mocha. Keep experimenting on whole coffee beans to ground coffee beans and instant coffee powder to find your ideal flavor partner. The key to making this recipe is to brew the right concoction for your palate.
You can also experiment with a different kind of milk for this recipe. We have used toned milk for making this recipe. However, you can also use full cream milk, soy milk or even almond milk, depending on your taste preference. The syrup you add to the cream is also totally your own choice.
Can I add vanilla ice cream to this recipe?
If you use vanilla ice cream, it will affect the real taste of your coffee. It will also mask the chocolate, caramel, truffle flavors of the syrup we used in this recipe. To enjoy the real taste of this recipe, there is no need for adding vanilla ice cream.
Can I add ice cubes to the iced mocha?
Ice cubes can dilute the strength of mocha, so if you intend to serve the mocha with ice cubes, it is better to brew some coffee in advance and freeze it in the ice cubes tray. In this way, your iced coffee will not give a diluted taste when the ice cubes melt.
Is it necessary to use Mocha coffee in this recipe?
We have made this coffee with Mocha coffee because they have a very natural chocolate flavor, and that is why it goes best with chocolate and caramel based syrups. Mocha has a considerably stronger flavor than a latte, which is the mildest among coffee-based drinks. Mocha is even stronger than a cappuccino. However, you can try your favorite coffee with this recipe.