Love comes in all shapes, sizes, and styles. No matter on which side you are, the heartbreaker or the heartbroken, you can enjoy this amazing shake at all times. This hacked milkshake is great to make and share on a date at home with your loved one or just after a huge project to give yourself a good pat on the back and a great big hug.
This recipe can be made in three colors, and you can also combine the colors to make new combinations. Enjoy this cool drink after a warm summer day while sitting on your balcony or garden with your favorite book or with your loved ones. There is ice cream and a great hack to create your shake without much effort on a lazy evening.
To make this amazing drink of Love cuisine, you will need very few ingredients and equipment and around ten minutes from your valuable time to stir this amazing nitro hacker-shake heartbreaker. The Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser makes this drink extremely creamy, delicious, frothy, and thick.
This drink is budget-friendly, easy to make, and amazing to drink; you can easily store ingredients and can also take this with you on the go. This sweet and yummy drink can give you an energy boost through its sweetness and refreshing taste when you are low.
This recipe converts your favorite Conversation Heart Candies into an amazing and delicious shake with the coolness of NO2 through the whip cream canister. Let’s learn how to make this amazing recipe.
Total time for making the recipe
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
⦁ Blender Machine
⦁ 5 boxes or more of conversion hearts, separate them according to color, each having 48 hearts. (white, purple, and pink)
⦁ 3 cups of Vanilla Ice-cream
⦁ 2/3rd cup of milk for each color
⦁ 1 cup whipping cream
This recipe is divide into 2 parts. First is the heartbreaker shake hacked version; next is the topping of whipped cream.
- You have to soak the pink hearts in 2/3rd cup of milk for 5 minutes
- You have to soak the purple hearts in 2/3rd cup of milk for 5 minutes
- You have to soak the white hearts in 2/3rd cup of milk for 5 minutes
- Leave them aside and blend any color of hearts you want for decoration in the coffee blender
- Sift the hearts powder, keep the sifted powder aside, and put the residue on a flat plate
- Dip the rim of a large glass in water, then place the rim in the residue of heart candies and decorate the glass, set it aside
- Now take the soaked white hearts and blend them in a blender jug for 20 seconds
- Then add ½ cup of vanilla ice cream and blend again to make a thick and dense shake
- Then pour it in your glass
- Now blend your pink hearts with milk for twenty seconds, add ½ cup of vanilla ice cream and blend again.
- Pour it in the glass with the help of a spoon to make a layer, do the same with purple hearts.
- Put it aside, take out the powdered hearts, and add 5 tablespoons of those into along with 1 cup of whipping cream into the whipped cream charger.
- Charge your whip cream charger with the whipped cream cartridge and then top your shake glass with this amazing whip cream and pour on some crushed hearts and enjoy!
Does the taste changes with the change in color of the conversation hearts?
The taste of the drink changes with the colors used, but in general, the taste is almost the same. This drink uses conversation hearts, and each color of the hearts has its flavor. So it is expected that the drink's taste also changes with the change in the colored hearts used in the recipe.
Do we have to add extra sugar to the drink, or can we make it sugar-free?
This drink uses all the sugar content of the conversation hearts and vanilla ice cream, so it does not need any extra sugar. However, if you still find it not sweet enough and want to add some sugar, you can add it while you are making the heartbreaker by blending the ingredients altogether.
Is the usage of nitrogen gas in this recipe healthy for us?
Yes, it is healthy and safe to use in different recipes. This gas has been in the market for so long and has been used in various drinks and beverages by people of all ages. Nitrogen gas is present in the air and takes up 70% of the air present we inhale in our body, so it is safe to say you can easily use it in this drink.
Which color of conversation hearts goes best with it?
This depends on you. The conversation hearts have multiple colors, and each color has its flavors so you can check which flavor you like the most and can decide on your own, or you can always go with the basic three colors we have introduced in our recipe and enjoy the drink in three layers and three flavors, all at once.