Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser – Nitro Raspberry Espuma with Asparagus Panna Cotta
Craving a cool espuma full of benefits and nutrients and great in taste? Well, here is raspberry espuma, which is good for you and beneficial. This tasty recipe is something you ought to try out; combined with asparagus panna cotta, this recipe takes a really delicious turn. You can serve it as a salad, appetizer, or starter; that depends on you.
To make this amazing recipe of American cuisine, you will need a number of ingredients, some convenient tools, and around three hours and forty minutes from your time to create this delicious yet unique combination of nitro raspberry espuma with asparagus panna cotta. The Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream canister makes the raspberry espuma really light, creamy, rich in color and flavors.
This recipe is simple to make, has only a few steps required to follow, and is very popular with children while being beneficial at the same time. You will have this mouth-watering recipe ready before you know it, and you can also complete a few steps beforehand and store the ingredients with ease. This recipe can get you many compliments from your guests and family, even a beginner. Let’s learn how the whipped cream cartridges make this recipe easy for you.
Total time for making Nitro Raspberry Espuma
3 hour 40 minutes
Two to Six Serving
- Whip Cream Canister
- Whip Cream Charger
- For Raspberry Espuma:
- 180 grams of raspberries
- 50 grams of granulated sugar
- 20 grams of lemon juice
- 90 grams of mascarpone
- 90ml of milk
- 90ml of heavy whipping cream
- 1 leaf of gelatin
- For Asparagus Panna Cotta
- 1 pound of fresh asparagus
- 1tsp of salt
- 1 pack of unflavored gelatin powder
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- 1tsp of dried tarragon
- 1tsp of fresh thyme to garnish
- Butter lettuce to garnish
- Salt and white pepper as per your taste
- To prepare the raspberry espuma, take a sheet of gelatin and soak it in cold water. Leave the gelatin, take a blender, and add raspberries, sugar, mascarpone, milk, and lemon juice.
- Blend the mixture completely and then transfer the contents to a pot. Warm it up slightly, or you can also warm up the mixture in a microwave oven by transferring it to a microwave-safe bowl.
- Then take out the soaked sheets of gelatin and mix them in the warmed-up mixture. Dissolve completely and then add in the cream and mix well.
- Take the mixture and add it to the whipped cream canister but before that, strain the mixture to remove any solid contents.
- Then charge the whipped cream canister with a whipped cream charger, check it for any leaks, and shake the canister at least twelve times.
- Then, keep the canister at the side, most preferably in the refrigerator, in a lying position.
- To prepare the asparagus panna cotta, take the stalks of asparagus and trim the white ends. Then remove the asparagus tips of four asparagus stalks by cutting and saving them for garnishing. After removing the tips of four asparagus stalks, cut the rest into two inches pieces.
- Take gelatin powder into a bowl and add in ¼ cup of buttermilk. This will soften the gelatin and leave it at the side.
- Then take a large saucepan and add in water. Then heat the water and bring to a boil while adding salt to the water. Then add in asparagus and also the tips and turn the heat down to medium to low.
- Then cook it for two to three minutes or till the asparagus is tender. Strain the asparagus and keep the four tips aside for garnish. Chill the tips for garnish till you make panna cotta.
- Take a saucepan, heat it on medium-high heat, put in the already tender asparagus, and pour in the remaining buttermilk quantity, dried tarragon, and heavy cream.
- Simmer the mixture and add the gelatin soaked in buttermilk. Stir the mixture and cook it for five minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a blender and blend until smooth and completely combined. Add salt and pepper to taste, and then take a ramekin, spray it with some oil and pour in the panna cotta.
- Please place it in the fridge for three hours and then serve. To take the asparagus panna cotta out from the bowl, dip the bowl in hot water, gently tip the panna cotta using a knife, and place it on a serving plate.
- Serve it with the raspberry espuma, add the green asparagus tips, butter lettuce, and thyme, and serve immediately.
What are the benefits of asparagus?
Asparagus is also beneficial for you as it is one of the most nutritionally balanced vegetables high in folic acid and fiber, potassium, and various vitamins. As a result, the asparagus helps with weight loss, also helps in preventing urinary tract infections, is full of anti-oxidants, contains vitamin E, strengthens the immune system, is good for libido, might help you with your hangovers, and also helps with bloating. In addition, it has great amounts of folic acid that are great for pregnancy, is full of vitamin K promoting bone health, and boosts the mood with its folate and vitamin B.
What are the benefits of raspberry?
Raspberry is very rich in nutrients and is great if eaten on a daily basis. This berry helps fight off cancerous cells produced in the body and is also great for preventing cancer cells. This berry is great for your cardiovascular health and also helps in maintaining it. It is rich in vitamin C, helps with anti-oxidants, helps in enhancing fertility, and enhances sexual health, and caters to treating diabetes. This fruit also helps with weight loss and is great to boost metabolism and for burning fat faster. It is excellent for boosting visual health and also promotes immunity, is a great anti-inflammatory fruit, slows down aging, boosts memory and improves digestion, helps in making the arthritis condition less severe, is great for women, and helps in getting great hair and caters with promoting the health of various tissues and blood vessels, also helps with fighting eczema.
Can I store the raspberry espuma?
Yes! You can easily store the raspberry espuma for at least two to three hours without refrigeration and more hours with refrigeration. Still, if you want to store the raspberry espuma for a longer time, then you should store it in the whipped cream canister and make sure to keep the canister in a lying position. Then, shake the canister well before using it again, and this way, you can store your espuma for up to ten days or more without any color changes or going out-of-date.
Can I produce this recipe in bulk?
Yes! You can produce this recipe in bulk; all you have to do is increase the number of ingredients per your requirement, and then you have to serve it. To serve it for your guest, you should place the asparagus panna cotta in a big bowl, then top it with some raspberry espuma, and then you can garnish it. Next, place small serving bowls beside it and let your guests scoop up some delicious asparagus panna cotta with raspberry espuma topped with asparagus tips and butter lettuce.