The Kaiser’s Favorite comes from the Heinz Kaiser. This recipe is a combination of delicious ingredients combined to produce a unique and amazing dish. All the ingredients used in the recipe are healthy, and the wine is also something that takes all the flavors to the next level. There is cane sugar syrup, lime juice, and a great combination of rum, apple juice, and medium dry wine to bring all the flavors together in a delicious way.
You can serve this recipe anywhere you want and can also be made in a huge quantity depending on where it is required. You can serve it at your party or can have it alone or can also arrange a sweet little date night and show your cooking skills to your loved ones. This recipe is a great combination of different ingredients, and you can serve it in small glasses or serve this recipe in a huge bowl so that your guests can enjoy it as per their choice.
To make this astonishing cuisine, you will require a short list of ingredients, some great tools, and around twenty minutes from your busy time to prepare and serve this delicious The Kaiser’s Favorite. The Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream canister makes this dish extremely smooth, creamy, thick, and delicious and brings out a unique texture that you cannot achieve on your own. Let’s see how the whipped cream cartridges can give a helping hand in getting the perfect consistency of this recipe.
Total time for making the recipe
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
⦁ Paco Jet
- 4ml of Hawienero Rum
- 6ml of naturally extracted fresh apple juice
- 2 bar spoons of freshly grated horseradish
- 1ml of lime juice
- 1ml of cane sugar syrup
- 500ml of concentrated double beef stock from beef meat and beef bones
- 5ml of Lustau Sherry Los Arcos Amontillado medium dry as per taste
- 50g of thickening agent
This recipe is divided into three parts: the drink, concentrated double beef stock from beef meat and beef bones espuma, and spinach ice cream.
- To prepare the drink, take a jug or bowl and mix the naturally extracted fresh apple juice with Hawienero rum, lime juice, cane sugar syrup, and freshly grated horseradish.
- To prepare the beef meat and beef bones espuma, add concentrated double beef stock from beef meat and beef bones with the Lustau Sherry Los Arcos Amontillado medium-dry as per taste and then mix in the 50 grams thickening agent. Put these ingredients in a whipped cream canister but first strain for any solid parts so that there is no chance of choking the whipped cream canister.
- Screw on the whipped cream cartridge and let the whipped cream charger do its work. Then shake the bottle about eight times and keep it aside.
- To prepare the spinach ice cream, mix milk, egg yolk, and cream in a pot and bring it to approximately 80 degrees. Then add in sugar and completely dissolve it.
- Blanch in the spinach and blend it to make the purée, then add a pinch of salt and some freshly grated nutmeg as per your taste. Then take it out, place it in a paco jet and freeze it for a day or more.
- Season it if necessary. And then, take an already cooled champagne bowl, add in ice, and place the drink in it. Top the drink with the hot Tafelspitz and Rindsknochen espuma and garnish it with some crispy potato roasted chips and some freshly cut chives.
- Then, serve the drink with spinach ice cream with vegetable sticks blanched in beef soup and immediately serve the dish.
Is using too many Whipped Cream Chargers safe?
No! Too much nitrous oxide can be harmful to your health. There is a reason why there are clear instructions on the packaging of whipped cream chargers that indicates that do not use it excessively and do not inhale it directly as doing these things can easily affect your brain, can damage various nerves, and cause problems with your vision and more organs in the body. However, suppose you inhale nitrous oxide at high pressure. In that case, it can also cause your death by attacking your brain, lungs, or heart directly and causing kidney failure, heart attacks, and more such diseases and on spot deaths, so use them wisely and appropriately as instructed.
What are the benefits of beef meat and beef bone stock?
Beef meat and the bone stock have all the nutrients that you can find in any beef-related product; this liquid is rich in protein and is great when used for soup base or when drank alone. This recipe is a great source of beneficial amino acids that help with providing collagen to the skin and is also known to improve gut health and digestion. It is great for supporting the immune system as it has protective amino acids and other beneficial vitamins and minerals. Then the inclusion of different vegetables in the stock increases its beneficial properties and enhances the production of anti-aging molecules, helping with hydration, elasticity, and less appearance of wrinkles on the face and body. Then it is a great food when it comes to weight loss and can be great for joint health due to the beef bones involved in the process. The amino acid glycine present in the stock provides multiple purposes, including helping with sleep and preventing insomnia for many people.
How to make concentrated Consommé double from Tafelspitz & Rinderknochen (concentrated double beef stock from beef meat and beef bones)?
You can cook the stock in two ways. You can either cook it in a slow cooker or an instant pot, also known as a pressure cooker. To cook a simple beef stock, you should preheat the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit and take a roasting pan. In the roasting pan, add some beef bones, meat, carrots, and onions. Then drizzle some olive oil over them and roast the ingredients till they are brown, which may take around forty-five minutes of your time. Keep flipping the bones and meat halfway through cooking to avoid them getting burned. Next, transfer the contents from the roasting pan to a large stockpot, place some water around ½ cup in the roasting pan, and use a spatula to scrape the brown bits at the base of the pan. Transfer this brown water and bits to the stockpot and then add garlic, parsley, peppercorns, celery, and bay leaves. Fill the pot with cold water to the point where it covers the bones and is up from them for approximately one to two inches. Then place the stockpot over high heat and let the contents boil; as soon as they start boiling, lower the heat and let it simmer. Cover the pot lightly and let the contents simmer for three to four hours. There will be foamy scum on top, so skim it all off and then strain the mixture and discard solids. Pour it in an airtight bowl and refrigerate, then remove the fat solids from the surface, and you can use this for 4 days in the fridge and up to three months frozen in the freezer.
What is Lustau Sherry Los Arcos Amontillado medium dry?
Lustau Sherry Los Arcos Amontillado medium dry is a wine from Jerez, Spain. This wine has a great amber color and is taken from palomino grapes. The Lustau Sherry Los Arcos Amontillado medium dry is a great wine filled with aromas and flavors of salt, dates, wood, and toasted almond. This wine has a great tang acidity that is completely balanced with its other flavors and is usually served before meals with different appetizers and cheeses. It is a great addition when added in soups and, like in our recipe that provides a unique and delicious taste.