Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser – Nitro Cod Bean Miso
Codfish, beans, and miso are great ingredients for your health as well as are delicious. This recipe combines all three in a single mouth-watering dish that is sure to satisfy your cravings for the food. Not only is this recipe delicious, but it is also really healthy, and even if you are on a diet, you can have all the nutrients without worrying about the calorie intake.
To prepare this unique and yummy cuisine, you require a few ingredients, including the cod, bean, and miso as main ingredients, some handy tools for blending and infusions, and only sixty-five minutes from your precious routine, and you have this incredible nitro cod bean miso ready in no time. The Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream canister, along with its charger and cartridge, makes the hollandaise extra creamy, smooth, soft, delicious, foamy, rich in color, and perfect.
This recipe is easy on the pockets but requires you to have previous cooking knowledge so that you can complete the challenge with flying colors and tastes. You can prepare this dish beforehand, then warm it up and serve it directly to your guest, and you can also make it more appropriate for your tight budget by getting ingredients in bulk quantity and producing more output. So, without staying here and getting to know the dish more, let’s see how the whipped cream chargers work for you to prepare the delicious sauce ready to be served in no time.
Total time for making Nitro Cod Bean Miso
1 hour 5 minutes
- Whip Cream Canister
- Whip Cream Charger
- 5g of soy sauce
- 40g of sake
- 25g of miso
- 3 yolks
- 200g of liquid clarified butter
- 15ml of lime juice
- 5ml of yuzu citrus juice
- 50g of basic texturizer
- 1 pinch of salt
- 600g of cod loins
- 15g of clarified butter
- 60g of butter
- 50g of onion rings
- 180ml of vegetable oil
- 300g of cooked black beans
- 200ml of vegetable stock or broth
- 80g of pumpkin cubes`
- 5TL of sesame oil
- 160g of bush beans or fisolen
- 10g of shallot
- First, prepare the miso hollandaise. To prepare it, take a bowl and pour in some sake, miso, and soy sauce.
- Blend them using a hand blender and then pass it through a filter and transfer the contents to a thermo-mix mug with a whisk insert.
- Whip the mixture at 75 degrees centigrade for around five minutes and slowly incorporate the liquid and tempered butter.
- Then pour in the basic texturizer with lime juice and yuzu citrus juice. Mix everything together and then season it with salt again as per your taste.
- Then strain the mixture through the sieve and funnel provided with a whipped cream canister. Pour the mixture after straining in the whipped cream canister and screw on the whipped cream cartridge, and charge the mixture with NO2.
- Then shake the canister three to six times vigorously and place the canister warm at a maximum temperature of 75 degrees centigrade in a bain-marie or a water bath of this temperature.
- Then begin with preparing the cod. To prepare it, take a sous vide basin and, in a vacuum bag, deep draw the fish along with clarified butter at 38.5 degrees centigrade for at least eight to nine minutes.
- Then take it out and fry each side of the fish for thirty seconds in approximately fifteen grams of butter and oil combination.
- Season the fish with some salt and pepper as per your taste. And move on to prepare the bean mousse.
- Take beans and soak them for twelve hours and then take a pot, add vegetable stock and cook the beans in it till they are soft.
- Take a pan, cut the white onion into a ring shape and roast it in oil. Then take a blender and add the softened beans, the oil from the fried onion rings, thirty grams of butter, and purée them together.
- Season the blended beans with some salt and pepper as per your taste and leave it for some time to infuse.
- Then pass the bean purée through a fine cloth or sieve and after straining the purée, fill it in a piping bag.
- Make pumpkin vegetables by cutting the pumpkin into cubes of 1 cm by 1 cm and then blanching it and marinating it with some sea salt and sesame oil.
- To prepare the bush beans or fisolen, take the fisolen and clean it. Then blanch it till it is ready to eat, then cut in half.
- Take a pan; add in fifteen grams of butter with shallots in it and then sauté them. Finally, season shallots with some salt and pepper as per your taste and keep aside.
- To serve, place the codfish, then on one side dispense the warm miso hollandaise, and on the other side pipe some bean mousse. Next, place some of the fisolen on top of the codfish, then place the pumpkin vegetable cubes and finally garnish it with some cilantro on top and serve.
Is the practice of whipped cream chargers harmless?
Yes! The practice of whipped cream chargers is completely safe till you use them in appropriate quantities and also do not inhale them directly from their cartridges. The NO2 is also present in the air, and we inhale it on a regular basis and is something that comes to our system naturally. Still, if you inhale it at certain pressures and do not take care of the quantity you are inhaling, you can get a heart attack or other serious issue with your health through them, making them harmful for yourself through inadequate handling.
What are the benefits of eating bush beans?
The fisolen has many benefits as it is enriched with vitamin A, K, and C and is also a great source of folic acid and fiber. Consuming these beans can provide you with a blockage for the carcinogenic effects, which will decrease the risk of getting cancer, and then they are good for pregnancy and fertility due to their nutrient values. These beans are also great for stopping or preventing the excess of homocysteine in the body, which is great to help with depression; they are also great for bone health, are easy to add to the diet, and can be used fresh, frozen, or canned.
Are codfish healthy?
Codfish is a great source for omega 3 and healthy fatty acids along with some vitamins such as B12, B6, vitamin E, A, and C. It also has some minerals like potassium, phosphorous, selenium, and others. Consuming this fish can lead to many benefits, such as it can help in supporting the health of the heart. It is great to protect the human body against heart arrhythmia, reduces the risk of ischemic and other strokes, and also helps in lowering triglyceride levels. This fish is also great for controlling high blood pressure levels and protects the body against deep vein thrombosis, helps reduce the risk of cancer, might be great against Alzheimer's disease, and provides ninety percent of the RDI of vitamin A.
Is Miso Hollandaise healthy?Miso is available in various forms, and there is white miso, yellow miso, red miso, and barley miso, all providing unlimited benefits to the human body. Miso is great when it comes to supporting gut health. It provides various vitamin levels, is great when it comes to enhancing the body's immune function as it helps with fighting off infections, and the consumption of miso supports brain health providing the prevention of anxiety, depression, and cognitive health.