Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Nutella Mousse
When you just need something chocolaty to satisfy your sweet tooth and you are in a super hurry, a jar of Nutella is your best friend. There are several options to use this versatile chocolate spread. Nutella is packed with an amazingly velvety hazelnut richness, making it a handy spread for use in different desserts. The Nutella mousse is simple and quick. You can whip up a very light, fluffy, and decadent Nutella mousse within minutes by using the Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Nutella Mousse.
The Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser incorporates the tiny air bubbles by infusing Nitrous oxide gas through a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger. It means that you don’t need any raw eggs or gelatin in the recipe. Nutella chocolate mousse is a heavenly treat for chocolate lovers. You will require just four ingredients from your pantry to enjoy a glass full of Nutella mousse. This no-bake dessert recipe is ideal for people who require gluten-free and egg-free desserts. If you love easy desserts, this creamy Nutella mousse is just for you. The best thing is that you can make the Nutella chocolate mousse and carry them to your friends’ meet-over or family pot-lucks.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- Hazelnut cream – ¼ cup
- Heavy cream – 1/3 cup
- Milk – ¾ cup
- Coconut oil – 1 ½ tablespoon
- In a saucepan, mix the coconut oil and milk and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and fold the cream and hazelnut cream into the mixture.
- Pour in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser through a sieve and funnel.
- Place in a refrigerator for at least three hours. Then charge with Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger and shake for 8 to 10 times to infuse the recipe.
- Dispense in glasses and top with chocolate shavings, berries, cream, or sprinkles.
Is Nutella and hazelnut cream the same thing?
Nutella is made from sugar and palm oil (>50). It also contains hazelnut (13%), skimmed milk, and cocoa solids. It may also contain soy products. In some countries, Nutella is also marketed as hazelnut cream. For making this recipe, you can also use hazelnut cream from any other reliable brand instead of Nutella.
Is Hazelnut chocolate?
Hazelnut is the fruit that comes from hazel and the nuts of the genus Corylus. Though hazelnuts are not chocolate themselves, they are extensively used in chocolate-containing chocolate truffles, chocolate spreads, and chocolate bars. They also are a common ingredient used in desserts and baked items.
How to serve the Nutella mousse?
Nutella mousse is an instant dessert that you can serve in juice glasses, champagne flutes, martini glasses, espresso cups, or small bowls. You can also make them as a small serving by dispensing in cupcake liners in a cupcake tray.
There are several options for serving the Nutella mousse. Add a dollop of mascarpone or whipped cream along with a few berries on top. It will make the dessert more delicious.
Make a layer of Oreo crumbs, graham cracker crumbs, or Biscoff crumbs mixed with some melted butter in a dish. Top this biscuit crumb layer with the Nutella mousse and chill in the freezer for one hour. Enjoy Nutella mousse pie with your family and friends.
How to make the Nutella mousse more creamy and frothy?
You can also add some cream cheese to the recipe for a smoother taste, but it should be in the block form, not the spreadable one.
Shake the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser thoroughly after charging it so that the mousse becomes thick and firm, as we are not using gelatin for the recipe. Leave it for at least three hours in the fridge before dispensing so that the mousse becomes chilled enough.
How to make homemade Nutella?
Do you prefer making everything from scratch at home? Here is an easy recipe for making Nutella at home;
- Roast hazelnuts in a preheated oven for 12 – 15 minutes by placing them on a baking sheet.
- Take them out from the oven and bring them to room temperature.
- With the help of a paper towel, remove their skin.
- In a food processor, blend the hazelnuts.
- Add cocoa powder and powdered sugar, and continue to mix.
- Slowly pour the vegetable oil and vanilla into the mixture while the food processor is running.
- Add salt and chocolate chips and blend well.
- Store in an air-tight, sterilized glass jar in the refrigerator.
Use this Nutella spread as your dipping sauce for our Infused Churros Recipe for the best family-friendly treat!