It is hard to find someone who is not a fan of Oreo cookies. The idea of combining Oreo cookies and coffee seems marvelous. What about adding some Oreos to your creamy coffee topping to make it more desirable than the coffee shops have to offer? You love to treat yourself with a luxurious cup of coffee on the weekend or like to serve your friends with a latte brewed to perfection. This Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Oreo Café Latte contains creamy, frothy coffee whipped up in Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser that will take your homemade latte to another level. Either you need to beat the heat with a chilled glass of iced latte or refresh yourself in a cold, dull morning, the hot creamy Oreo latte is your ultimate companion.
The homemade Oreo Café Latte includes very simple, inexpensive ingredients and costs far less than the coffee shops. In this way you can enjoy a deliciously creamy, frothy drink in a budget friendly way by utilizing ingredients available in your pantry. Most of the coffee lovers admit that Oreos go well with coffee as much as they go well with milk. To satisfy the taste buds of its adult consumers who will dunk their Oreo cookies in their coffee, Oreo has launched a new flavor and named it ‘Java Chip Flavor’. The original chocolate cookies now contain a delicious coffee flavored cream. However we have used the classical Oreo cookies that come with white cream.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- Coconut oil – 1/3 cup
- Cremefine – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Oreo cookies – ½ cup – crumbs
- Boil the milk with coconut oil and mix them well.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- When the milk reaches room temperature, add the Oreo crumbs and strain the mixture.
- Lightly add the cremefine to the milk mixture and pour in the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser.
- Charge with one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger and shake for about 12 – 14 times to infuse the ingredients.
- Dispense directly over the hot or iced espresso.
How to make a perfect café latte?
A café latte is a popular coffee drink that is made by combining espresso with steamed milk. It is distinguished by a thin foamy layer on the top. Most people feel that cappuccino and latte are the most complex among all the coffee options, and they are difficult to produce at home. They also require some special equipment such as a specialized latte machine. For that reason, people spend a lot of their money to enjoy these drinks at coffee houses. The Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser turns the milk and cream so frothy that you will not need any milk frother for making a latte.
The right ratio of espresso-to-milk for a perfect latte is 1:4. It means that you will need to pour eight ounces of frothed milk for every two shots of espresso, but we have also added cream with milk. Though the classic lattes are served hot, you can chill yourself by pouring the espresso and milk over a lot of ice.
What is the benefit of making Oreo Café Latte at home?
Apart from price, there are a lot of things that you can control when you make a delicious cup of Oreo Café Latte at home. You can use your favorite ground coffee to make espresso and choose the type of milk you prefer.
It is easier to keep the calories in control when using skimmed milk or low-fat milk, dairy milk, or non-dairy milk, whatever you desire. You also have an option to rely on the sweetness of milk and skip any sugars that are a considerable part of coffee served in cafes. Stevia and artificial sweeteners also remain an option.
If you aren’t concerned about calories but want to enjoy delicious coffee at home, add your favorite syrups to brighten up the coffee. For Oreo Café Latte, we suggest you keep the base latte simple so that you can enjoy the delicious frothy Oreo cream in its real flavor.
What else can you top with Oreo Cream topping?
Here is a never-failing recipe for Oreo Coffee milkshake:
- You will need to brew and cool your coffee before making this milkshake. Hot coffee melts the ice cream, and you can’t achieve the desired texture. Another option is using a cold brew coffee or an iced coffee mix.
- Add coffee and vanilla ice cream into a blender a mix well. Then add a dollop of Oreo chunks and mix again.
- Drizzle a generous amount of chocolate syrup to line the glasses. Pour the milkshake into the glasses and dispense a generous amount of chilled Oreo cream directly from the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser. Sprinkle some Oreo crumbs and add a straw. Serve chilled.
For non-coffee drinkers in your family or household, whip them up a cup of our Infused Special Hot Chocolate Recipe!