Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Galaxy Gas Nitrous Infused Recipes
A rich, decadent, and intensely flavored roasted red pepper soup is an authentic Italian delicacy. Topped with parmesan, lemon zest, and thyme, this tantalizing soup will leave your guests licking their bowls. The Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Roasted Red Pepper Soup is easy, comforting, and warm. It has a light, airy and creamy consistency. You can enjoy it when it is at room temperature during the summers or sip it hot when the cold winds chill the blood. The classical Italian soup is aerated in the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser to yield the lightest, foamiest red pepper soup you have ever tasted in your life. You can adjust the amount of agar and stock to give the soup your desired consistency. Make it to treat yourself or serve it at your party – it turns out outrageously delicious. You can also use store-bought roasted peppers if you are in a hurry. It’s a completely vegan recipe and a blend of sweet and sour flavors. The soup is extremely nutritious; it is full of vitamins and low in calories. Enjoy the foam as a soup or add a burst of flavor to your other dishes, such as steaks and grilled fish, by topping them with this roasted red pepper soup.
- Red peppers – 5 – 6
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic cloves – 3 – diced
- Thyme – 4 sprigs – stems removed
- Water or stock – ½ cup
- Roasted pepper puree – 2 cups
- Water – ½ cup
- Agar – 2.5 grams – 0.5 %
- Lemon zest
- Thyme leaves
- Parmesan cheese strips
- Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser - 1
- Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger - 1
- Drizzle some olive oil over the red peppers and toss them.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper. Grill in a pan or the oven until the skin starts becoming black.
- You may peel the charred skin for a pleasant color.
- Leaving the charred skin as it is added to the pleasantly bitter flavor in the foam.
- In a pan, add water, roasted peppers, garlic, and thyme and bring to boil.
- Let it simmer for a minute, and then blend it into a smooth puree.
- Strain the puree through a sieve.
- Blend the roasted red pepper puree with agar and water.
- Pour in a saucepan, and on low heat, bring it to a boil.
- Let the puree simmer for 3 to 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl or container and let it rest until it sets completely.
- Cut the jelly into cubes and again blend it until smooth.
- Add some water if the consistency is very thick.
- Pour this mixture into a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser through a sieve and funnel.
- Attach one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger and charge the cream whipper.
- Dispense the foam directly into serving bowls. You can keep the cream whipper in a water bath to keep the soup warm.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese strips, lemon zest, and thyme.
Should I peel the peppers?
In our opinion, this step is unnecessary. Roasting them until they become soft and mildly black makes them edible and gives them a unique bitter flavor.
But if you are reluctant to peel them off, cut the peppers into half. Then if the skins aren’t coming off easily after roasting, place them in a Ziploc bag for a few minutes while they are still hot. Now the skins will come off easily.
What variations can I make with this soup?
Red pepper flakes will add a kick of spice to the soup. This idea is great for spice lovers. If you have extra tomatoes, chop them with peppers and add them to the soup. Tomatoes compliment the flavor of red chili in soups.
Don’t forget to serve with pieces of crusty bread or focaccia for dipping. Homemade pesto goes great with roasted red pepper soup. Swirl a teaspoon of the pesto over the bowl of red pepper soup and a dollop of cream Fraiche. These both toppings will take your red pepper soup to the next level.
Some tips for making roasted red pepper soup:
Take a large baking tray to roast the peppers. If you are using a grill pan, make sure that the peppers are spread apart. Crowding the peppers will make them stew instead of getting roasted and charred.
In case you don’t have an immersion blender, a stand blender can do the job. Do not overfill it when it’s hot.
You can store the soup in an airtight bowl in the refrigerator for two days (without adding garnish and topping)
Pair this comforting soup with our Nitrous Infused Pineapple Caramel Casserole for a meal and dessert that will put you to sleep!