The Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Whipped Truffle Potatoes are extra creamy and have a very fluffy texture. If you have a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser and Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Chargers, you can make this rich potato delicacy on any occasion, whether its Christmas, Easter or Thanksgiving. The recipe is easy to prepare and is a popular choice for busy nights after work! We are sure that you will fall in love with this smooth texture and truffle flavor.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister - 1
⦁ Whipped Cream Chargers - 2
- Yukon Gold Potatoes – 2 pounds
- Butter – 1 stick
- Heavy cream – 1 cup
- Unsalted chicken broth or low sodium pork broth – 1 cup
- Selezione 10% Black Truffle Salt – 1 tsp
- Take a large skillet. Add water, salt, and potatoes and boil till the potatoes become tender.
- Strain the potatoes, and with the help of a swivel vegetable peeler, scrape the skin from potatoes.
- Over a stove top, melt the butter in a small pot. Then, add the truffle salt and your stock of choice and cook on low heat.
- Take off from the stove top and let it cool for five minutes. Then, whisk the mixture into the potatoes.
- When the mixture becomes smooth, fill it in the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser; make sure you do not exceed the maximum fill line.
- Attach the tip to 2 Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Chargers and insert into the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser.
- Charge the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser with both Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger.
- Shake the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser to incorporate the gas in the potato mixture.
- Gently push the lever to squeeze out the nitrous oxide-filled fluffy, creamy mashed potato.
This recipe is simple, and you can make it with five simple ingredients. However, there are some tips and tricks that will make it more delicious.
It is always good to take the best quality potatoes. That is why we used Yukon Gold Potatoes. However, you can also use Russet Potatoes.
If you forget to add salt to the boiling water, the potatoes will have a bland taste.
Use unsalted butter to avoid a salty taste, as you are already using enough salt to flavor the potatoes.
If you don’t prefer heavy cream, use sour cream instead. It will also reduce calories.
You can add fresh garlic for flavor. Sauté garlic in butter before adding cream.
Boil potatoes up to the point that they become fork-tender. Overcooking will make the potatoes sticky and gluey.
You can add herbs such as thyme or rosemary.
Make sure to use truffle salt for a unique and delicate truffle flavor.