Perfect for the holiday season, a glass of this wintery chocolate Baileys cocktail will soothe your palate. The warmth will flow smoothly all over your body as soon as you gulp down this smooth, creamy drink. It is a fantastic cocktail for Christmas celebrations when the chilly winds freeze. Instead, you can see the blood in the veins. The dream of every chocolate lover – this Baileys cocktail is worth trying! The chocolate and coffee go together with each other. Make your espresso as strong or mild as you like it. A shot of dark Zacapa 23 rum gives definitive booze to the cocktail by imparting a nutty flavor to the concoction. At the same time, the delicate vanilla-flavored almond milk whipped in the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser makes an airy, indulgent foam that perfectly complements the strong flavors of the Baileys cocktail. Treat yourself or impress your guests by serving them this deliciously creamy, authentically festive, and soothingly sweet warm winter cocktail. This recipe will make a single serving of the Baileys cocktail, but you can take the number of ingredients according to the number of guests you are planning to serve.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- Zacapa 23 rum – 2 ¾ tablespoons
- Vanilla sugar syrup – ¾ tablespoon
- Espresso – 1/3 cup
- Baileys Chocolat Luxe – 1 ½ tablespoon
- Almond milk – ½ cup
- Vanilla seeds – 3 grams
- Pro espuma hot by Sosa – 2/3 tablespoon
- Dark chocolate to garnish – 1 tablespoon
- In a serving, glass adds rum and vanilla sugar syrup.
- Heat the concoction for three seconds with the help of a steamer or coffee machine.
- Now add Bailey chocolate and espresso. Stir well to mix the contents.
- Blend the almond milk with pro espuma and vanilla seeds with the help of a hand-held mixer.
- Pour the almond milk mixture into the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser through a sieve and funnel.
- Charge with one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger and shake well to infuse the nitrous oxide into the recipe.
- Keep the whipped cream dispenser in a water bath at 62 degrees Centigrade to keep it warm until serving.
- Dispense a generous amount of the warm almond milk foam over the espresso and rum mixture, garnish with chocolate shavings and serve immediately.
What does Baileys Chocolate Luxe taste like?
Baileys Chocolat Luxe combines real Belgian chocolate with the original Baileys Irish Cream and Madagascan vanilla into an extensively indulgent drink. You can use Bailey Chocolate Luxe to craft a variety of warm, luxurious cocktails for winter festivities. The Baileys' rich neutralizes the bitter notes from cocoa, caramel flavors to form a delicious drink poured over ice or whipped into cocktails.
What is Pro-Espuma hot?
Pro-espuma hot is a powder made from egg white protein. It is added to different mixtures to help them foam without affecting their original color and flavors. The foaming capacity of pro-espuma is 25% greater than that of fresh egg whites. Pro-espuma is a commonly used foaming agent that gives shape to meringues, marshmallows, macaroons, souffles, and mousse.
Is this a vegan recipe?
Though we have used almond milk instead of cream for whipping, the Baileys Chocolate Luxe may contain Irish dairy cream. You can instead try the drink with Baileys Almande, which, according to the manufacturers, is 100% dairy-free and suitable for vegans.
What is the alcohol content of Bailey Chocolate Luxe?
The rich and luxurious Baileys chocolate liqueur is the fantasy of every grown-up chocolate lover. Rich in Irish dairy cream, delicious Belgian chocolate, and a smooth Irish whisky, Baileys Chocolat Luxe is an award-winning drink. It has an alcohol content of about 15.7%, according to Bailey’s official website.
What can I make with Baileys Chocolat Luxe?
What can be more indulgent than sipping on a hot coffee or chocolate drink on winter nights, and Baileys goes best with
Coffee: It seems like Baileys and coffee are made for each other. You will forget the regular cream once you have a bottle of Baileys in your fridge.
Hot Chocolate: Warm beverages are heavenly winter concoctions that nourish your soul, so is a cup of hot cocoa with Baileys. Our tip – keep your hot chocolate dark and less sweet for a more indulging taste. Don’t forget to top with cream whipped in a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser.
Cold Brew: Summers around the corner, no worries. Stir your refrigerated Baileys in a cup of strong cold brew. Add ice cubes and enjoy.
Ice cream: Drizzle your favorite flavors of ice cream with this luxurious Irish cream, add some chocolate shavings and enjoy the treat.