You can make a whole batch of coffee-flavored whipped cream in a few minutes with four simple ingredients. This recipe enhances regular whipped cream to create a pleasant yet energetic topping to add to mousse, fudge pastries, cocktails, and other desserts.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
Feasible to make:
You only need four ingredients: heavy cream, powdered sugar, vanilla, and coffee. It just takes a few minutes to whip.
Fun with Flavor Twist:
The flavor of coffee makes the whipped cream unique. Ordinary whipped cream can be transformed into something special.
You don’t like the strong aroma of coffee? You can use any other ingredient, such as hot chocolate.
Main Ingredients for Making Coffee Whipped Cream
1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream:
Buy a heavy cream with a 36% fat percentage. The high-fat content allows the cream to make silky and billowy peaks. Do not use any substitute for the cream that is light or milky.
3 Tablespoons of Coffee or Espresso:
Use the top-notch quality of coffee that you love drinking. You can add the coffee as per your choice to make it strong or light.
2 Tablespoons of Sugar:
Use confectioner's powdered sugar for sweetness. Add the sugar as per your preference. You can add the same amount of granulated sugar if you want.
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract:
To add a fantastic depth to this topping, use vanilla extract to get an amazing flavor.
Whipping Cream vs. Heavy Whipped Cream
The significant difference between heavy whipping cream and whipping cream is their fat content. For instance, rich whipped cream contains a higher fat content, which helps it beat more thickly and hold its shape better.
Heavy cream comprises 36 percent milk fat, producing a richer texture for a luxurious mouthfeel.
The lighter whipping cream consists of 30 to 32 percent milk fat. It may whip up initially but produces a softer whipped cream that quickly loses structure.
Once you make whipped cream, use a high-fat option for the right texture and richness. Dairy products should be used within one week after opening. Keep it in the fridge below 40°F (4°C) for proper whipping cream storage. You must consume it before the expiration date on the carton.
Use a whipped cream dispenser from Galaxy Gas to make heavy whipped cream.
How do you make coffee-flavored whipped cream in a whipped cream dispenser?
Combine the Ingredients
- Ensure that the heavy whipped cream is chilled before you start mixing it.
- Combine all the ingredients in a whipped cream dispenser, charge with a Galaxy Gas charger, and dispense.
Whip Cream Dispenser
- If you use a whipped cream dispenser, shake the dispenser for a minute.
- The mixture will form stiff peaks when you dispense the cream.
- Consume the coffee-whipped cream immediately for the best taste. Otherwise, you can use a sealed container to store it for one to two days.
Make sure all of the ingredients and tools chilled.
Ensure that your cream and dispenser are cold before you start whipping. The whipped cream will be airy and fluffy if you begin with the cold ingredients.
Adjust as per taste.
Use 1 to 3 tablespoons of the coffee, depending on your desired flavor. Consider the taste of what you serve when choosing if you require less or more coffee.
Watch out for the soft peaks.
If the whipped cream dispensed has soft peaks or is watery, you may need to shake the ingredients in the dispenser for longer.
Do not overbeat:
You only need to shake until the cream creates stiff peaks. Over-shaking the cream will ruin its texture and flavor. The cream can turn into butter if it is over-shaken.
You can be creative with this topping in several ways. Check out our ideas below:
- Irish Coffee: Have a classic combo of hot chocolate, sugar, and a thick layer of heavy whipping cream on top.
- Coffee Float: Add brewed coffee over a vanilla ice cream scoop and add a dollop of whipping cream.
- Mocha Smoothie: Blend milk, coffee, cocoa powder, ice, and banana to make a delicious smoothie. Once you make the smoothie, top it up with heavy whipped cream.
- Coffee Pudding: You can serve coffee whipped cream on the pudding. The swirl of whipping cream on top will look amazing.
- Coffee cake: Add whipping cream to make the coffee cake even more flavorful. Consume it within an hour for the best taste.
- Coffee Parfait: You can layer up the brewed coffee with yogurt and heavy whipping cream in a cup for a fantastic treat for breakfast.
- Coffee Waffles: You can top up your waffles with whipped cream and put a drizzle of maple syrup on it. Another option is to sprinkle some cinnamon if you like.
- Coffee ice cream sundae: Serve one scoop of coffee ice cream in a dish and add chocolate sauce. At last, add a generous amount of heavy whipping cream on top.
- Chocolate-Dipped Coffee Biscotti: Dunk one homemade biscotti in the coffee and put a side of heavy whipped cream for dipping.
- Coffee Cheesecake: Add one slice of coffee-flavored cheesecake with one dollop of heavy whipped cream on top of it.
Don’t forget that the possibilities are countless when you have whipped cream. There are plenty of amazing combinations, and each of them has a unique flavor and texture. With all your creativity, you can find what you enjoy the most! Thank you for visiting Galaxy Gas. Purchase our whipped cream dispenser for making heavy whipping cream desserts easy.