Galaxy Gas Nitrous Infused Recipes
Do you always order eggs benedict when you are enjoying your brunch at any restaurant? If you feel reluctant in trying eggs benedict at home because of the hollandaise sauce, we are here to help. We have made a rich, creamy and luxurious Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Eggs Benedict with the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser. There is nothing complicated in the process. Classic egg benedict is often served with Canadian bacon rounds, which are the right size of the English muffins. You can also use thick-cut ham steaks which will greatly twist your eggs’ benedict’s flavor. Ham steaks browned in butter give a heavenly taste to eggs benedict. Then it is topped with poached egg and a smooth hollandaise sauce. Most people think it is almost impossible to perfectly recreate the dish at home because of the poached eggs and Hollandaise sauce. However, it is not true. Here is an absolutely easy recipe that will help you in making poached eggs perfectly. The hollandaise sauce is whipped to a creamy, frothy texture in the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser so perfectly that you don’t need to worry about it at all.
- English muffins – 2 – split in half
- Eggs – 4
- Vinegar – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Bacon – 4 rashers – cut in half
- Egg yolks – 3
- Butter – 2/3 cups
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Cayenne pepper – to taste
- Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser - 1
- Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger - 1
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Beat the egg yolks in a bowl.
- Add cayenne pepper and lemon juice to egg yolks.
- Pour these egg yolks into a food processor and blend at high speed for thirty seconds.
- Now gradually add the melted butter and keep combining the mixture.
- Add a little bit of salt and pour this mixture into the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser.
- Screw the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger and charge well, then shake the cream whipper.
- Remove the charger, cap tightly, and keep them in the refrigerator.
- Heat a skillet to toast the bacon rashes until they turn brown and crispy.
- Take out on a paper towel to drain the fat.
- Take a bowl and break the eggs in it without breaking their yolks.
- In a large pot, take about 3-inch water and poach the eggs with vinegar and salt.
- When the eggs are done, take them out carefully without breaking any yolk.
- Toast the English muffins with butter.
- Arrange the English muffins in a dish.
- Layer the toasted bacon.
- Arrange a layer of a poached egg.
- Dispense the Hollandaise sauce from the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser on top of the poached eggs.
What are the variations that are commonly made with eggs benedict?
It is interesting to know that the eggs benedict has taken several different forms and is served with several variations across the world.
Blanchard: It is topped with béchamel sauce instead of hollandaise sauce.
Classic: The recipe we have mentioned. The English muffin, hollandaise, bacon, poached eggs.
Chesapeake: It is an interesting variant for seafood lovers; it contains Maryland crab cake and blue crab and does not contain ham or bacon.
Florentine: a good choice for vegans; it is made from spinach and does not contain ham or bacon.
Irish: Ham is replaced by corned beef.
Mornay: it contains Mornay sauce instead of hollandaise sauce.
Steak: It has steak that replaces the ham or bacon. Sometimes béarnaise sauce replaces hollandaise sauce.
Salmon: Another good one for seafood lovers. Smoked salmon takes the place of the bacon or ham.
Southern: Here, the pulled pork takes the place of bacon. Sometimes BBQ sauce replaces hollandaise.
How to make restaurant-quality Hollandaise sauce?
Making Hollandaise sauce is easy if you have a Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser. You just need to add egg yolks to a blender and then gradually add the melted butter shaking it enough times to incorporate well. Once they form an emulsion, you can add the seasonings such as salt, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and pepper. Now your sauce is ready to get into the cream whipper to get a fluffy texture. Cayenne pepper imparts its unique flavor to the sauce. A pinch of xanthan gum will help make a more stable and foamy hollandaise sauce.
What is Eggs Florentine?
Eggs Florentine is a healthier version of eggs benedict as it is served with cooked spinach over the English muffin. Sometimes you don’t even need to use bacon in the recipe of eggs Florentine.
How to prepare eggs benedict for a crowd?
You can confidently prepare and serve eggs benedict to a crowd. You can make hollandaise in any quantity that your blender can accommodate. The Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser multiplies the quantity of your hollandaise sauce manifold by incorporating Nitrous oxide into it. In this way, you can serve more flavor by trying a given quantity of ingredients.
For poaching the eggs, simmer water in multiple pans together so that your eggs are done quickly. Large skillets may hold up to eight eggs at a time. Give two minutes to eggs for the optimum cooking and remove carefully with the help of a slotted spoon.
Photo by Christian Coquet