Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Foamy Pea Soup
This green pea soup is a delicious way to consume all the goodness of green peas. Made from fresh or frozen green peas and just three ingredients the Galaxy Gas Nitrous Recipe: Foamy Pea Soup is ultimately easy to whip up. If you are a soup-all-year-round soup-all-year-round kind of person, this recipe is just for you. For more convenience, you can use frozen peas and save your time and efforts. Feeding it to kids will give them all essential nutrients for their day, and its light foamy texture will make them lick their bowls happily. Even in the blazing hot summer, you can enjoy it cold. Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser makes it so airy and bubbly that you will end up eating many bowls. It won’t leave you feeling heavy and bloated so that you can take it as a light lunch. For working day dinners, pair it up with your favorite sandwiches or salads and enjoy. You can also serve it to your vegetarian friends at parties as a starter.
⦁ Whipped Cream Canister
⦁ Whipped Cream Charger
- Milk – 1 cup
- Vegetable stock – ½ cup
- Peas – 2 cups
- In a saucepan, boil peas with vegetable stock until they become tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pulse in a blender and add milk.
- Pour this puree in the 0.5 L Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Dispenser through a sieve and funnel.
- Charge with one Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream Charger and shake vigorously to infuse nitrous oxide into the recipe.
- Dispense in a bowl and serve with bread chips.
Why should you make pea soup?
- The soup is extremely flavorful. Enjoy the burst of flavor in every spoon of the soup while you sip it hot.
- It is an all-season soup that you can enjoy in spring, summer, or winter.
- You can serve it hot or chilled. It’s up to your preference.
- It is the best way of feeding vegetables to children. They love the smooth, creamy texture of the soup and enjoy it.
- You can utilize the peas when they are abundantly available in the market at lower prices. The soup is very budget-friendly.
- The soup just takes a total time of fifteen minutes to get ready; no matter how busy or tired you are, you can whip a bowl of this comforting soup and relax.
What variations can you make in this recipe?
There are several variations possible with this soup so that the pea soup comes out exactly what your taste buds want.
Add your favorite herb to the recipe for a blast of flavor in every bite. Add a tablespoon of chopped mint or chopped basil just before blending.
If you are fond of creamy soups, feel free to swirl a dollop of vegan yogurt, Greek yogurt, or sour cream before pouring the soup in the Galaxy Gas Whipped Cream. It will yield an exceptionally creamy and frothy pea soup.
For a more savory taste, saute your peas in onion or shallots instead of directly boiling them in stock.
Make it dairy-free by replacing dairy milk with any type of vegan milk.
Add chicken stock for a more delicious taste.
Can you make this soup with frozen peas?
Of course, you can utilize the bag of frozen peas lying in your freezer. We love the way peas come out as fresh and great in taste after they are thawed. Once you blend them in the soup, no one can know that the soup is made with frozen peas.
Is pea soup good for you?
The Green Pea soup is so filling, light and refreshing because it is packed with the goodness of plant proteins, vitamins, and minerals. When you make your pea soup at home, you have better control over its ingredients.
For example, you can use chicken or vegetable stock that contains lesser amounts of salt. In this way, you can keep your sodium intake in control.
People who use canned pea soup should consider low-sodium varieties of the soup so that the total sodium intake does not exceed the desired levels. High sodium levels are directly associated with hypertension and the risk of heart disease.
Need something to take the edge off after a long day of work? Sip on our Nitrous Infused Orange and Cinnamon Bourbon after indulging in this tasty pea soup!